It's Friday.

Options
pavingnewpaths
pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
And that alone is reason to feel oh so gooood. I have so much planned for today, unsure if I can manage to cram it all in.

Plans for today/the weekend?

Replies

• 4aFitTina
    Options
    Hopefully softball tonight (if the rain stops) and then dinner tomorrow night with the hubby for our 5 year anniversary.
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wooot!!! I am going to sleeeeep!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    And that alone is reason to feel oh so gooood. I have so much planned for today, unsure if I can manage to cram it all in.

Plans for today/the weekend?

YAY for Fridays!! My plan is to relax and not think about anything because I do enough of that at work!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hopefully softball tonight (if the rain stops) and then dinner tomorrow night with the hubby for our 5 year anniversary.

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!
  • bberg0521
    bberg0521 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Not too much today! Got a friends wedding tomorrow and thats about it for the whole weekend.
  • Whart0603
    Whart0603 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Congrats on 5 years! My wife and I just had our 5 year anniversary in May.
  • itsmarcel
    itsmarcel Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    UFC 150 tomorrow night! w00t!
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    No plans. All about spontaneity. Happy Friday!
  • xunleashed
    xunleashed Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    UFC 150 tomorrow night! w00t!

Yes! Yes! Cannot wait for this. As for today, I only got 2hrs. of sleep last night so I am drained. This weekend should be much better though.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Moving my parents Friday and Saturday, and moving my sister in law on Sunday. I'm tired just thinking about it.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Road trip with a friend to Cleveland to visit 3 breweries. I love weekend road trips!
  • pavingnewpaths
    Options

Happy anniversary!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I shall rest and work on some scarpbooks that I made for my twin SIL's birthday, tomorrow is their party, and Sunday we are gonna take the boat out, be lazy, catch a tan, and drink beer! Yep, I said it...and I'll log every last one of them :D
  • pavingnewpaths
    Options

YAY for Fridays!! My plan is to relax and not think about anything because I do enough of that at work!

That sounds ideal.
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    Gonna grab coffee with a friend, I know right...party animal!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    work

but i decided to start taking a taxi to my bus station from my work....i work in a really rundown area of downtown and walk 3 blocks to get to the subway that takes me to the bus (two stops away). so i figure, i am already spending an extra $3.00 and still feel unsafe and get approached. might as well make it 7 or something, and be totally safe.
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    TGIF!!

With no Wife and daughter as they went out of town - I have a honey-do list a mile long. I'm going to see if I can get a few projects done in our new house before they get back. So, depending on the weather, looks like I'm working all weekend!! :sad:

I'm sure I will find some way to procrastinate as long as I can :laugh:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    ... and there was MUCH rejoicing.

Plans... eh - Husbands 20yr HS reunion tomorrow evening so early morning jog planned. Aside from that.. maybe some shopping. My pants keep falling off lol
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    For the first time in a long time, I'm not working and no family stuff, so nothing lol, might go for a drink with sister (currently landlady too)