Sexy Arms NSV

Options
LeenaRuns
LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
I'm wearing a sleeveless dress to work today and was just told by a coworker that I had amazing triceps! I knew I could see them, but I didn't realize others could too. Makes all my hours of lifting definitely worthwhile!

Replies

• jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Woooo! That's great! You are such a hard worker of course it is going to pay off :flowerforyou:
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :D

No words, just happiness for you!
  • LeenaRuns
    Options
    Thanks girls, I'll be sure to get a pic of them soon!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Thats super awesome. Many people are satisfied with being a particular size but really... sexy arms really makes the body! Especially with the tops and dresses that are so cute.

Congrats!!! Keep it up!
  • StacyLynnBennett
    StacyLynnBennett Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Okay so tell your secret what exercises did you do to make your arms look the way they do? I am working on my arms as well and need all the advice I can get on getting sexy arms. Thank you so much.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LeenaRuns
    Options
    Okay so tell your secret what exercises did you do to make your arms look the way they do? I am working on my arms as well and need all the advice I can get on getting sexy arms. Thank you so much.

I do a lot of pushups, bicep curls, stiff leg deadlifts, chest flys, shoulder raises, military presses, dips, tricep extensions...

I lift three time/week using P90X (I think it's called arms, shoulders, and chest...or something like that). I also run at least four times/week so get the fat off so you can see the definition. Also helps with seeing the abs, obviously. Hope this helps!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! :) Definitely post pictures soon!
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Thats so awesome, it feels good when other people notice all your hard work. youre such a badass you inspire me!
  • StacyLynnBennett
    StacyLynnBennett Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!