Breasts AA - DD

Options
I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    You can't blame a guy for liking boobs, but he if he loves you, he'll love all of you, not just your boobs.
  • fit921
    fit921 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The question you should be asking is how do you feel about your boobs? If you are confident and secure with your size then he will follow suit but if you are constantly making an issue of your size then he will too.
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Good point. Thanks!
  • kmwrestle
    kmwrestle Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i actually like small boobs
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    i actually like small boobs

I think more women need to realize there are men out there like this guy! Not all men love big boobs. Just like not all men live skinny minnie girls.

If your boyfriend loves you, he will love your body. And if you not having big boobs is a deal breaker for him... Doesn't sound like the kind of guy I would want as my partner personally. Just my opinion though.
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he's a big boob
  • Trollivier
    Trollivier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Meh... I don't care about the size really. As long as they're there!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    men like tits. period.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with him having that preference, but he shouldn't be telling you about it.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Girl... you posted another topic with pretty much the same opening post.
    If the man doesnt like you for more than your boobs, you need to get a new one. Simple.

Or buy new boobs. Either way.. it sounds like you need a new investment.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can't blame a guy for liking boobs, but he if he loves you, he'll love all of you, not just your boobs.

also: "The question you should be asking is how do you feel about your boobs? If you are confident and secure with your size then he will follow suit but if you are constantly making an issue of your size then he will too." -by fit921

with a dash of, "men like tits. period." by yoovie

i personally, prefer legs and derriere but that doesnt mean breasts dont look great also. dont worry about the ogling he does over bigger breast than yours b/c its not him trying to send you a message or discount your own. merely an appreciation of the other sizes in the world as well. my message to you...showcase the ones you have w/ all the little tricks of trade that Victoria Secret/Fredericks of Hollywood and the like have taught over the years. he'll love it, period.
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Time for a new boyfriend.
  • Leonovna
    Options
    My husband also likes big boobies, so as we go through life together and see a big bouncy pair on a woman, we'll both enjoy looking, whether on the street (no pointing!) or in a photograph. Don't you like to look at the six-pack abs on posters of male models? We share his pleasure, just as I would support any other harmless interest of his, such as politics or jazz music. However, your partner should be satisfied to leave it at that. My husband has never proposed to leave me or go grope someone else. If you can, enjoy the eye candy with him and don't take it as a personal criticism. If he does make it personal, or wants to go with someone else based on chest size, that's a whole different problem.
  • vbarrient
    vbarrient Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12 pounds slowly before starting myfitnesspal and in a D cup, but lost most of the weight in breasts going down to C. That is what I was before the gained weight. I have been going out almost a year with BF and he noticed my breasts getting smaller. He did not realize women lost weight in their breasts, duh. LOL. I said all they are is "fat." He said he would love me either way big or small so that's good for him because if he doesn't, "oh well.". I feel great!
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You need to think about what matters to you - not him. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't have gone out with you in the first place and wouldn't still be with you. Just because a guy mentions big cantaloupes, that doesn't mean he's sending a subtle message asking for a change.

Besides, there are lots of dangers involving getting new ones and it's not worth the risk. You can have them migrate, break, cause internal reactions (poison you) and all sorts of things. I think our society has made us so paranoid about the perfect shape that we question ourselves and that's just plain wrong! All women are sexy - it's how you think and present yourself that makes you sexy.

If he doesn't get that, dump him and find a new man who will accept you for who you are and not someone who wants to change you. If that's who he is, he'll never be happy with you throughout your lives - fat, thin, fat, and more...he'll have to live through all those moments so he hopefully isn't sending messages because if he is - he's very immature and not ready for a real commitment. Women's bodies change from pregnancy and scar over time - we all change (they change too). You're the person who matters! Be happy with yourself!