It's Friday.

Options

Replies

• abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    UFC 150 tomorrow night! w00t!

Yes! Yes! Cannot wait for this. As for today, I only got 2hrs. of sleep last night so I am drained. This weekend should be much better though.

Will spend tomorrow at the lake then off to UFC fight night. Go Frankie!!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    It's a SUSHI Friday for me!!! I can't wait.................I love me some SUSHI !!!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Bed early for me tonight. Tomorrow is my last day of 12 hour Saturday clinicals. :) Then who knows. Perhaps the beach if the weather changes by then!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Tonight - steak with husband
    Saturday - collect daughter from airport, cocktail party at a girlfriend's house
    Sunday - big family get-together. It's my daughter's 19th birthday, and my parent's anniversary is the next day. My youngest sister and her daughter are over visiting from London. My husband has just bought a new sports car, so we are hoping that it stays dry so that we can have the roof down for the drive to my parents, lunch in a nearby gastropub, then we are going to walk to a rockpool by the beach and let some Chinese lanterns free as a birthday surprise for dear daughter, who loves the movie Tangled, and wishes she was Rapunzel.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    3013db60.jpg

Eta: I'd resize this but I'm too lazy. Screw it, it's Friday.
  • SMP151
    SMP151 Posts: 32
    Options
    I have an 80s themed bachelorette party to attend! I am so pumped. I even broke out my crimper I had when I was little!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tonight im making a oaxaca mushroom marinara pizza and starting season four of lost with bestie, Jen.
    tomorrow morning im going for a 10 mile run, then meeting the landlord of ym dream apartment and trying to convince her on words alone to GIVE me this apartment.
    Then im headed back to work to pack up the fall 2012 line into trunks for the Vegas showcase.
    Then im probably going to drink and eat leftover pizza
    Sunday I am doing P90x yoga dvd and hopefully cooking something amazing and beautiful and I cant remember what Im doing sunday night... I think my other bestie, Joshua is probably going to come over.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make egg salad.
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Getting out of work a little early and heading up to the White Mountains in NH for a camping/hiking weekend.
  • DebraZ2012
    DebraZ2012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Going to Bingo tonight. Working till 4 today. Shopping tomorrow for some smaller pants. Want to go to Wendover soon for a night out. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    lots of options.. i just haven't decided yet!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Tonight - Rocky Horror Show live (OMG, my hubby's never been and I'm so waiting to send him to the stage for his spanking)
    Tomorrow - Inking a friend :)
    Sunday - Housework, Video gaming and maybe shopping (if I don't do it tonight.... i hate going anywhere near Wallie World on Fridays)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    My plans: family reunion, jack and jill party, grocery shop.
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    My daughter is having a slumber party tonight, tomorrow we're going for an all day hike, and tomorrow night-
    bonfire, drinks, and guitars- love it!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation so it's been a week of Fridays for me. Taking the kids to a movie in a few, need to do some school shopping with my oldest while gma is around to watch the little two, dinner with my siblings later tonight - its my littlest sisters Bday. Fun times.
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Gonna grab coffee with a friend, I know right...party animal!

LOOKOUT WORLD!! LUIS IS GONNA DRINK COFFEE!!! ;0)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Thinking of watching a movie tonight since my husband has kickball...but tomorrow I'm taking him out for a nice dinner-he just got employee of the month at work...very impressive accomplishment for him and I'm so proud!

Gonna do a little shopping tonight for my new ballet outfit...first lesson tomorrow!
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    Today... survive work, squeeze in some lifting, then take my crazy sexy wife out to one of our favorite haunts... Saturday... a little yard work, sign my youngest son up for fall ball... then an afternoon at wineries with my wife (one of our favorite activities)... make dinner at home...then Sunday... church and an afternoon nap and a special dinner for our 22nd anniversary.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm driving North tonight after work to visit Daddy for the weekend! Also stopping on the way to see my cousin and meet my newborn nephew :heart:

Getting my hair done tomorrow morning then spending Saturday night and Sunday with my bestest friend who lives in the same town as my dad so I dont see him all that often. Maybe one day I'll marry him :laugh:

Then drive home Sunday night in time to pick up my housemate from the train station and get an early night before work again Monday. Weekends just arent long enough!! x

ETA: I mean marry my best friend not my dad...that'd be weird!! haha x
  • bebeelynn
    Options
    I have to buy my dress for my sisters wedding. I'm kind of anxious to see what size I am now since I began working out. Then I have to go grocery shopping and that itself has become a much longer task now that I'm trying to eat healthy and not go broke in the process. I'm also going to try to squeeze in rest and sleep between errands. haha:happy: