What are some of you non-weight goals?

Options

Replies

• whatwouldmulderdo
    whatwouldmulderdo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fit into a size 8, I want to reach the single digits!
    Have my % body fat in the healthy range
    Hike up Mt. Katahdin and not feel like I am going to die afterwards!
    Get my BMI in the healthy range so the doctors will get off my back (even though I have no medical issues).
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    First of course is to be in a healthy BMI range. Second feel comfortable in my own skin and have my self confidence back. Simple things like going out and not worrying about my skirt being way shorter in the back than in the front.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    1. Run in a Mud Run.
    2. Wear a size 4.
    3. Skydive
    4. Have my BMI in the healthy range, I am now almost to the overweight range, I have never been under that, I think it would be amazing.

Creech, skydiving is INCREDIBLE! We did it last month and it was so amazing. Would definitely go again-more power to you-you'll love it!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    Get off of a couple of meds.
    To wear a size 12 and shop anywhere I want.
    Tone the abs
    Never, ever go over 200 again.
  • bebeelynn
    Options
    I want to compete in Tough Mudder next year without dying. lol
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Get on all the rides with my kids at Disneyland!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Flatter stomach.
    Reduce body fat %
    Have exercise become a lifestyle, because whenever I stop, the stomach grows again, even when weight isn't climbing.
    I don't care about the number on the scale, just how I look.
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1. To be able to cross my legs again when I am sitting down.
    2. To wear my wedding ring again.
    3. Run 5k
    4. Get back into my wardrobe.

Also get off my anxiety meds.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans!!! I haven't worn skinny jeans in 20 years. I turned 40 in June and it would be awesome to wear a pair of skinny jeans for my guy!! (and for me)....
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    To run a consistent 9 minute mile for at least a half-marathon (13.1 miles), in my mind I will achieve Super Hero status. :happy:

21371726.png
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    For me, it would be to start running and then maybe do some 5k's or 10k's, and feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit in the summer and in smaller, less baggy clothes.
  • chaamigo
    chaamigo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    for chocolate not to own me like it's BIOTCH
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    To complete an Iron Girl triathlon next year! From someone that doesn't swim. Hasn't been in a bike in years. And recently took up running.
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear non plus sized clothes. Some of those stores and departments are effing DEPRESSING.

This...and recently I have been able to polish my own toenails once again.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    To save money so I can migrate to Europe
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want people to look at me and think I'm an athlete. I never played sports my whole life and although I'm not overweight, I have a lot of fat and little muscle. I want those to switch :)
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    To be more spontaneous- just decide to go base jumping, or horseback riding, or an amusement park- and not hesitate, or be worried about how my size will be a factor.

Winner!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    To be able to run 5 miles 3x weekly.
  • AlliH621
    AlliH621 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    1. I like what someone else wrote - to be able to cross my legs again without it being a struggle! Right now it's a struggle!

2. I also want to fit into smaller jeans in my closet, then to start buying some brand new ones soon! For once I'm actually looking forward to fall because in another 5 weeks I am hoping to be 7-10 more pounds down.

3. Another goal I have is to start having the mindset that I put food in my body as FUEL - not PLEASURE. I want this to be a lifestyle change for me.

4. To be sexy and attractive to my wonderful husband.

5. To get to the weight where my knees do not hurt me on an ongoing basis. Currently they bother me off and on quite a bit. I can't wait for that pain to go away once the weight is gone!
  • Itssojen
    Itssojen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to run and COMPLETE my first 5K in October. I'm doing C25K, so hopefully it works! I've never been a runner, never liked running, etc., so to do this and like running would be a huge accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!