Temptation Battles

Options
So what is your temptation and what are the tools you use to not give in? I know for me stopping for fast food is a temptation. So to come against this I decided to try a different route coming home from work (my weakest point in the day) so I don’t pass any fast food joints. Please share your tips!

Feel Free to add! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ChelseaMarie2193
    Options
    Well, my temptation really has to be chinese food. It's my favorite food, and I really haven't tried to not give in to eating chinese so I could use some input of a good way to not give in to my temptation.

And I really have not seen you eat fast food in a good minute. Keep up the good work! It shows <3
  • hgunter10
    hgunter10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mexican Food! Instead of giving it up, my friend came up with a recipe that has loads of protein and fiber, so I just cook this and don't go "out" to eat :) Try searching websites for low cal recipes of your favorites, they may not be exact, but it will fill the void! Good luck !
  • racerscottw227
    Options
    My biggest temptation is just knowing that I can cook so many wonderfully unhealthy things at home, but instead I have to fix relatively bland food instead. I just try to mix things up every once in a while when I start getting tired of something. Once you've had eggs for breakfast every day for 3 weeks straight, even plain oatmeal tastes like heaven. Tired of eating chicken, switch it out for salmon. The smallest of changes can make all of the difference.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    little debbie cosmic brownies.

i grab a quart of strawberries and a bag of nuts instead everytime. I look at the brownie and i look at the strawberries. I think about being naked and happy and comfortable and trying on new panties and cute bras and getting tossed around laughing and having fun in the bedroom... and you better believe I grab those strawberries and walk home (albeit slightly turned on)
  • emrod83
    emrod83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mexican Food! Instead of giving it up, my friend came up with a recipe that has loads of protein and fiber, so I just cook this and don't go "out" to eat :) Try searching websites for low cal recipes of your favorites, they may not be exact, but it will fill the void! Good luck !

I love Mexican food too! Great tip =)
  • emrod83
    emrod83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    little debbie cosmic brownies.

i grab a quart of strawberries and a bag of nuts instead everytime. I look at the brownie and i look at the strawberries. I think about being naked and happy and comfortable and trying on new panties and cute bras and getting tossed around laughing and having fun in the bedroom... and you better believe I grab those strawberries and walk home (albeit slightly turned on)

LMAO! I love it! Now that is a tip ill be using and Im sure my husband will love it too!
  • Scarletthosay
    Options
    That is funny !! Honest truth and I will try it as well.