Hi everyone....new girl here

Options
And another new dieter has entered the arena! I'm actually not new to the dieting world, just to this site. I really like what I've seen so far. I'm 47 and do believe my age is catching up with me. After a shoulder injury this past year, my weight has sky-rocketed. Now that therapy has fixed up the shoulder, It's time to do something about this extra 40 lbs that I'm lugging around. Just wanted to say hello.

Replies

• JennedyJLD
    JennedyJLD Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey there - welcome, and best of luck to you!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! :):flowerforyou:
  • kittyhug1986
    kittyhug1986 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome, and good luck - feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome i'm 42 still trying shed the pounds.Feel free to add me
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Hello, add me if you want,
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • jolie0007
    Options
    Welcome!! We are all here if you need any support!!! Good luck!
  • sheryl195603
    Options
    Hi welcome
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    take over the weight section at the gym this time around.
  • mjohnson1999
    mjohnson1999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI.. I am new too.. Just joined this site yesterday and have aquired several new friends that seem to be just like me... So lets all stay focused on our goals.. 1lb at a time... :smile:
  • Mindythegreat
    Options
    HI Carol, my friend!!! Hi to everyone, I've been around here a few weeks but have been quiet, haven't introduced myself yet. I'm so glad to see Carol here, this site is great and WORKS!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • Shag79
    Shag79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone is welcome to add me - share the strength & motivation!

:flowerforyou:
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hello im 47 as well and was involved in a car accident this past winter. Rear ended. Im just now too getting back into it. Feel free to add me
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Lori 39 yrs. I'm dedicated, supportive and commited but in return I'm asking the same thing of you! feel free to add me as well or anyone wanting to add me!