*In Progress* Success from Running *Pics*

Options

Replies

• russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    You look very good. You have accomplished a great deal. I just said the other day that I didn't feel I would ever be able to run from the feel of things but maybe I will one day if I continue to endure on this journey.

Thanks for the motivation!
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ohhh i so needed to see this today, thank you for posting . I just started C25K last night, week one day 2 tomm.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • maryhadalamb17
    Options
    Thank you for posting to inspire!

I have been running my own program similar to c25k, but only on week 2 and have always wondered when I will start shedding the pounds. Thank you for posting results and a realistic time frame in which you have achieved your results. Often, I find it frustrating that people will post before and after pictures with the workout plan, but no time frame!! Thank you!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Terrific victory for you!!
  • esneer1
    esneer1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Since the day after Labor Day has not happened yet, I assume you meant Memorial Day. C25K is amazing - what a life changer! I noticed my weight dropped really quickly when I started running.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You look awesome!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You've made great progress! Way to go! I too use running as my primary form of exercise, because I do it from anywhere and get done relatively quickly without paying anything!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING!!! Awesome Job!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Since the day after Labor Day has not happened yet, I assume you meant Memorial Day. C25K is amazing - what a life changer! I noticed my weight dropped really quickly when I started running.

Ha! Yes...you are correct. I noticed that after I posted, but for some reason it won't let me go back and edit it!
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look so great! What a difference!!
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    OP:
    You have achieved this through just proper diet and running? I ask, because currently that's what I'm doing (I'm on W3D1 C25K). I see so many posts about strength training, and while that sounds great in the future, I love seeing your awesome results from a running only standpoint.

Congrats on your success 35! You look amazing!
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Well done. It's more important to weigh your calorie dense food than your body. Do you have a digital food scale?
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    3 lbs?!?! holy cow I wish 3 lbs made that much of a difference on me- you look amazing!
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! excellent job I just started the C25K and so far so good did I mention I hate running! hope I see results like yours :happy:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! you look great
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    OP:
    You have achieved this through just proper diet and running? I ask, because currently that's what I'm doing (I'm on W3D1 C25K). I see so many posts about strength training, and while that sounds great in the future, I love seeing your awesome results from a running only standpoint.

Congrats on your success 35! You look amazing!

Mayberry310...yes I pretty much exclusively run 3 days a week. I tried to do 4 or just every other day, but my knees had some objections to that! :) Some weeks I manange to get in 30 minutes on my recumbent exercise bike on my days off, but not all the time. I just TRY to stay within my calories (doesn't always happen...) and get my running in. I really need to start working on my abs more though...been kinda neglecting them. I don't strength train, unless you consider carrying a 3 year old around once in a while strength training! :)
  • wattsj56
    wattsj56 Posts: 94
    Options
    holy crap! you go girl! you look great :)
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So glad to hear you're enjoying running. Way too many people see it as a punishment. C25K got me into it two years ago, and I've never looked back.
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting that. I am in WK2 and intend to finish and love running. To see the change and how toned you are makes me happy that I decided this will work for me. Exercise, is the only thing that is going to help me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!