First time ~

Options
Hey, my name is Sandra. This is my first time here. Iv never been much of a dieter. And I'v always thought counting calories seems to be the hardest way. Just so time consuming. But I think it's about time I get it together.

I did WW Core once. And it worked well for me. But I dont want to spend the money.......so here I am =)

I still have to figure out how to get started using this sight.

Replies

• 4healys
    4healys Posts: 44
    Options
    I felt the same way you did about counting cals but I have discovered that once you get started it's really not all that hard. This site is awesome and pretty much does the work for you. All you have to do is make healthy food choices. There's all kinds of sites out there with great tips and recipes, too. One of my faves is http://www.hungry-girl.com/. Don't give up. In a few months you'll be so thankful you stuck it out. Best of luck to you!!!
  • MrsSandra
    MrsSandra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you 4Healys, for the encouragement! I will check out the website. I checked my kitchen last night for supplies and I created my daily menus for today. And I think that is what I will do for now on, is plan each evening for the next day. Because if I wait until morning, I wont do well. I get too busy and just have anything.

I also have my daughters going to the gym with me, that helps encourage us all to get fit.

Hope your day is going well! Thanks again =)