Week 1 Finished

Options
Lost 7 pounds...not bad. Now on to weeks 2 and 3. These seem to be my toughest weeks. In the past, if I've done well in these weeks, I keep rolling. But I tend to "slack off" as the process loses its newness.

Here's to powering through and meeting my goal: 50 pounds by Spring break.

Replies

• zrakovi
    zrakovi Posts: 20
    Options
    7 pounds - that's GREAT! Keep going! I think this site is definately going to help me. I already saw a common food mistake and then thought of a good alternative - too bad it was after already ate the bad choice!!! Live and learn!!

Keep up the good work :)
  • ks2001
    ks2001 Posts: 40
    Options
    I think Spring Break is a great motivator--something to really work towards! I am working towards starting school in CA in September and using that as a goal. Good for you and you CAN do this!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Awesome great job!
  • Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    fantastic ! well done, im like that too after week two is when i know for definate i can hold on and do this, keep goin hun x
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    yes i agree warm weather all on its own is a motivator and not to have to wear the same pants from last year i sure hope i lose enough to get a new wardrobe, that would be nice,, yes spring break it is ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!