Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mid 30s male looking to drop 60 lbs

Looking for motivating friends in a similar position as me. I will be carb cycling and keeping my calories below 1500 day. I will also be doing 5 mile walks 4 days a week. I would like some friends to keep me motivated and I'll do the same. Thanks

Replies

• 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I love the support I get on here. I would be happy to cheer you on. I am in my 30s and I have 30lbs to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Thanks. Can't wait to start dropping the lbs
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Welcome! I log on everyday. Feel free to add me! :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    WELCOME!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Hola and welcome to MFP, I myself just started up as well and trying to keep my calories under 1200 and trying to walk/jog @ least once a week along with cycling and body combat 2-3 times a week. Hoping to drop @ least 30lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Hey, happy to offer support, add me if you lime! Have the same amount to lose.
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 116 Member
    Feel free to add me or anyone else! Always on and have about 40 more lbs to go. I bike, kickbox, run, walk. You name it :) good luck on your journey!