40 pounds - sorry, no pics!

Options
rowlandk
rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
I'm sorry I don't have pics, but I'm just so thrilled that this morning I made it to 40 pounds lost! I know it doesn't sound like a lot to some people but I'm so excited that I finally started fitting back into my size 10's. When I started this change I weighed 212 pounds at 5' 6.5" tall and this morning weighed in at 172.0! It has taken me a while but I am finally able to throw away the size 14's that were squeezing me like a sausage (so I really should have worn a 16 but couldn't get myself to buy them) and get to wear my cute old clothes again! I still want to lose about 20 to 25 more, but I'm pretty happy with where I am so far!
Thanks to everyone out there for the support you have given me. I couldn't have done it without this site and my wonderful boyfriend that has always told me I'm beautiful and that I didn't need to lose weight but cheers me on when I'm doing well. I can tell he's happy that I'm getting healthier and that makes me feel so good!

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • rowlandk
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    COngrats!!! 40lbs is nothing to sneeze at, it is an amazing feat!! You should be so proud. :flowerforyou:
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What? Are you kidding me? 40 lbs is a small child! It's a lot. Nice work!
  • rowlandk
    Options
    Thanks you guys :) It's so nice to have positive reinforcement. :)
  • om3guz
    om3guz Posts: 48
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats on your weight loss!

Having a supportive SO makes a huge difference. My boyfriend is very supportive too, and I don't think I'd be able to do it as well without his support.

Enjoy your size 10s!!! Your progress is inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!