HRM Suggestions

Options
Trying to start running. I do Zumba a lot as well. Which HRM model would you suggest and why?

Replies

• gisele246
    gisele246 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar too, an M52. It's super old and still kicking.
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Polar ft4 :) LOVE mine.
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Love my Polar FT40 but see a lot of good reviews on the FT4 here, which is less $ than mine.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Polar RS 300X. It's awesome because it let's you customize what you want to see on the screen while working out. Also it shows you time in each heart rate zone. For example, if you divide up bpm every 20% of max of say 180, Z1 would be 50-60% , Z2 61-70% and so on...it shows you how much time you spent in each zone. The FT7 is nice but will not show heart rate and elapsed time on the same screen, I didn't like that.
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Polar RS 300X. It's awesome because it let's you customize what you want to see on the screen while working out. Also it shows you time in each heart rate zone. For example, if you divide up bpm every 20% of max of say 180, Z1 would be 50-60% , Z2 61-70% and so on...it shows you how much time you spent in each zone. The FT7 is nice but will not show heart rate and elapsed time on the same screen, I didn't like that.

My FT40 does this. It also keeps a history of my recorded workouts including the time spent in each zone.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I haven't bought it yet but I am definitely getting the Polor FT7 because it has all of the features I am looking for and is recomended by thousands of people.
    :drinker: