Trying to be a 10 in 2010!!!?!!

Options
When I was in high school at age 17 I was a size 5, had two happy, healthy fat babies and 2 weeks after my second child was born went back in to that size 5. Had a third happy, healthy fat baby and I still look like I'm pregnant with her (only problem is she is now 14). It just dawned on me that the weight doesn't just fall off if you only think about it. You have to do something about losing it.

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    I know what you mean, I was a size 5 forever and could eat like a water buffalo, heck probably could have eaten one and not gained :) I don't even have any children, so I can't blame that, it just seems I slowly got bigger as I got older and walla, looked in the mirror and can't believe what is looking back at me!! :angry:

I could happily live in a size 12 jeans, if they will have me that is:wink:

I love the picture!

We will do this!
  • tilequeen
    Options
    In Sept. when school started I started getting up at 5am started working out for about 25-30 minutes a day and lost 10 by Thanksgiving and then the holidays came in and ate all my sweets that I baked (love to bake and would own a bakery if I could) and gained about 8 lbs. back. So now I would really like to be back at in a size 8.