Replies

• thinkpositive3
    thinkpositive3 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. i just completed the second week of c25k. this inspires me to keep going.
  • Erinchloe83
    Erinchloe83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You do look great and this is truly inspiring because I've been frustrated that the scale is barely budging but I can tell the difference in the look of my body..
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Running is a wonderful thing! I'm a total addict! LOL I too was never a runner (previous smoker in fact) and I started running in Sept last year. I've since ran a half marathon and many many 5Ks along with Warrior Dash :). I now have 2 half marathons and 3 5Ks lined up for the fall ;) Great job on your loss!!!! You look fantastic!
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! Keep running!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. It's rea life stories like this that keep me going. I use to love running in college YEARS ago. I'm hoping to start in the next month or so. I'm in my second week using MFP and heading in the right direction. I just need to work my cardio up a bit before starting C25K. I don't want to get myself too overwhelmed and discouraged. Keep it up. You big loser!!!! LOL!!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    your shape is TOTALLY different even though you say scale weight didn't change. You definately had GREAT body recomposition going on. GOOD JOB!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Just wanted to add that yes, running works wonders. I have always been a runner. I ran track in h.s., and to this day run 2-3 times a week. This year I've run an 8k, half-marathon and a full-marathon. I'm currently training for an 8k and half-marathon in the fall. I plan on running 5-6 races a year. I belong to a run club and also run with a group of guys and it's hard to find a person who is not in shape in the group. IMO, there is nothing better than running! Couple that with eating clean and you're on your way.

Btw, I'm 45, and I attribute a lot of my health to running over the years and a good diet :)
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic!!!! Thank you for sharing :smile:
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Amazing Difference
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and congrats. You can definitely see the difference and it is amazing.

I just completed week one of the c25k yesterday, and for the past couple weeks the scale hasn't budged one bit. Seeing I'm like 100lbs overweght, I'm gonna trust that it will eventually start dropping off and I'll see results aside from just the number going down.

But thank you soooo much for sharing, cuz I sure was feeling discouraged.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!