Here to get to where i want to be

Options
It is a everyday battle with eating the right thing. I have no problem disciplining myself when it comes to burning at the gym, but when it comes to eating enough or not too much i have trouble. Hope to run a marathon and two years and want to beat this battle. Let's see if this will help me stay motivated and accomplish what I want to accomplish. Losing 70 lbs, practicing healther eating habits, and running a marathon.

Replies

• KTlew54
    KTlew54 Posts: 23
    Options
    My weight goal is about the same. Feel free to add me. Maybe you can spread a little of that gym motivation over to me!
  • Marathon2014
    Marathon2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I need to be on here because I just think the more I work out the more I can eat, which is not a good thing. I really need the control, and it is hard. I am a emotional eater and there has to be a solution. I am trying to find something to keep me from failing, and focusing on running is good thing. I am training and running a 5k next weekend and plan on doing more until I can work up to the 10k and then a half marathon by fall of 2013, and then a marathon by fall of 2014. In order to do that I need to focus on eating right. Keep up the good work. You have been doing great.