Music that moves you?

Options
2»

Replies

• drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    To work out? Jay z, Kelly clarkson, kings of Leon, muse...in everyday life? Damien rice, Amos lee, Mumford, Ingrid michaelsom.
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Nothing like throwing some weights around to some Skrillex!!
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello Ms. Nicki Minaj.

I don't come to you respectfully, as I don't think you even deserve to be treated with basic sincerity. I just wanted to say that all of your music in general is completely **** and your image is cancerous to this earth. Your image, your music, and your overall being all are perfect examples of talentless ****. It makes me want to punch my cat in the face every time I hear your music or your name. It makes me want to burn down nursing homes and hospitals when I see how many brainless teenage girls you have corrupted.

The fact that you have been allowed to become a figure of influence or mild power makes me question if this is reality or if our entire world is a sick joke. To anyone reading this that is a fan of Nicki Minaj, please get yourself checked for mental illnesses/sexually transmitted diseases because we all know you have to be at least mildly retarded to listen to her music. Nicki Minaj, I ask for the good of humanity that you please exile yourself from civilization. Please also take Lil Wayne with you, and Drake too if that's okay.

From someone who genuinely would treat a piece of dog **** with more respect than you,

*** Just jokes! Thought this was F-U-N-N-Y (But really, you may need professional help) ***
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    When I am running and incorporating sprints, I listen to:
    Breaking Benjamin
    Limp Bizkit
    Eminem - 'Till I Collapse (love this song!)
    Cypress Hill
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Nothing like throwing some weights around to some Skrillex!!

bump
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    :)
  • sandiegosummer
    Options
    For Gym

David Guetta
    Pit Pull
    Skrillex
    Rhianna
    Beyonce
    Katy Perry
    Linkin Park

I use spotify at the gym ... annnnnd now all of my suggestions for music and radio are pit bull and the like which makes me laugh but also hurts my soul a bit.

and i LOVE running to Cut Copy's 'In Ghost Colours' album... it's great!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    i listened to pandora's work out channel today it was refreshing
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    My tastes are all over the place

Depeche Mode, Ultravox, And One, Rush, Funker Vogt, :wumpscut:, Manufactura, Suicide Commando, VNV Nation, Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, Billy Idol, Spetsnaz, Front Line Assembly, Bach, Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman, Oingo Boingo, New Order, etc.
  • PeaceLoveMomma
    PeaceLoveMomma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Look up Marina and The Diamonds, you will not be disappointed! It always gets me going!
  • bkguarna
    bkguarna Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use FitRadio and particularly enjoy the Top 40 Channel. Today's top 40 remixed to about 128 bpm, so all of it works to get you pumped up. There are other channels for different tastes as well.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    A-ha
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    Epica
    Sonata Arctica
    Sting
    Rasmus
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Hello Ms. Nicki Minaj.

I don't come to you respectfully, as I don't think you even deserve to be treated with basic sincerity. I just wanted to say that all of your music in general is completely **** and your image is cancerous to this earth. Your image, your music, and your overall being all are perfect examples of talentless ****. It makes me want to punch my cat in the face every time I hear your music or your name. It makes me want to burn down nursing homes and hospitals when I see how many brainless teenage girls you have corrupted.

The fact that you have been allowed to become a figure of influence or mild power makes me question if this is reality or if our entire world is a sick joke. To anyone reading this that is a fan of Nicki Minaj, please get yourself checked for mental illnesses/sexually transmitted diseases because we all know you have to be at least mildly retarded to listen to her music. Nicki Minaj, I ask for the good of humanity that you please exile yourself from civilization. Please also take Lil Wayne with you, and Drake too if that's okay.

From someone who genuinely would treat a piece of dog **** with more respect than you,

*** Just jokes! Thought this was F-U-N-N-Y (But really, you may need professional help) ***

LOLOLOLOL
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    I never knew so many people actually listened to current pop music. (if you can call that crap music)

EDIT: What I meant to say was I never knew so many people over the age of 14 listened to current pop music.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I never knew so many people actually listened to current pop music. (if you can call that crap music)

EDIT: What I meant to say was I never knew so many people over the age of 14 listened to current pop music.

It has it's place. I swore it off ages ago, but sometimes I find myself absentmindedly singing along to Katy Perry or even *gasp* the Minaj. Rihanna's "Umbrella" was catchy, as was Gaga's "bad romance". That **** just gets in your head.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Little Richard - anything. But I'm old.