Workout ideas

Options
Ladies and Gentlemen, do you have any ideas for workouts at home (besides jumping rope, I do it already)?
The key point is to require minimal equipment and place.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Beachbody workouts are amazing especially Insanity and the Asylum. The Asylum you need gear but it comes with the program. Insanity you need nothing other than a floor and no less than 6x6 room to move around in. Its better with more room obviously but I know many people who do it in their bedrooms and I did it in hotel rooms for 2 months straight. You get use to it. You just try to do the move harder since you don't have the space to go wider and thats pretty much only when you're doing Suicide moves. What type of workout are you looking for? Weight loss, strength training, cardio, HIIT, low impact? Beachbody has them all.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Absolute Abs, Smartphone APP, 8/10 minutes a day, no equipment needed either & APP is free too.
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    kettlebells are very cheap (new or secondhand) take very little space, can be used in small spaces and give a cardio/strength workout at the same time
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Ladies and Gentlemen, do you have any ideas for workouts at home (besides jumping rope, I do it already)?
    The key point is to require minimal equipment and place.

Thanks in advance.

TABATA is the way to go. Its 20seconds on, 10seconds off repeated 8 times. For any exercise you want. Ones like Burpees, squats, skipping, jumping jacks work best

Download free timer app, no equipment necessary
  • furby036
    furby036 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im doing Chalean Extreme. I love it. I am a coach for Beachbody. If you need a coach please email me sheilariley@live.com and I would love to coach you and send info on different programs.
  • Prestissima
    Prestissima Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    kettlebells are very cheap (new or secondhand) take very little space, can be used in small spaces and give a cardio/strength workout at the same time

Thanks! Kettlebells should be a good idea.
  • Prestissima
    Options

TABATA is the way to go. Its 20seconds on, 10seconds off repeated 8 times. For any exercise you want. Ones like Burpees, squats, skipping, jumping jacks work best

Download free timer app, no equipment necessary

Don't know why, but TABATA (and all of its kind) is making me sad. I can't do the exercises exactly as shown and my sense of beauty suffers.)
  • Prestissima
    Options
    Im doing Chalean Extreme. I love it. I am a coach for Beachbody. If you need a coach please email me sheilariley@live.com and I would love to coach you and send info on different programs.

Oh, thank you!
    A coach always has new ideas. And new body needs new ideas constantly :)