I'm a LOSER!!!! with pics

Options
Thought I'd post my progress to date, actually through July 22nd. My transformation started on March 8th when my wife brought home a 24-Day Advocare Challenge package home and said she was going to start it. I felt left out so I ordered one for myself, afterall, I was the one that was obese. I tried to do some running and light workouts through that first month, but my knees couldn't take it, so mainly I just started to eat better, took my Advocare as directed, and jump-started my losing (btw - I am very competitive and HATE LOSING, but LOVE losing in this game.)

I have had the P90X program in hand for quite some time, and have started it on a couple of occasions, but never seriously. Since I had committed to Advocare and started losing weight, I talked my wife into starting out slowly with just some of the cardio routines with P90X. We worked our way up and started the full Classic+ program of P90X on June 25th.

We are still Bringing It! and next week will finish Phase II. I have lost 25+ pounds with 25 more to go. I continue to use the Advocare supplements and energy drinks every morning to help me find the energy I need to keep on LOSING.

But I'm not going to LOSE the game! Keep Bringing it Folks....(Btw, I found this site one week after starting P90X and it has helped me greatly to stay on track. Thanks to all who post results and encouragement!)

KeithProgressionSideSmall.jpg

Replies

• grannykarla
    grannykarla Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • esther_universal
    Options
    Great transformation!! Well done! Keep it up!
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking good-funny how competition drives us to the results we always wanted but never went for.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Great results in only 30 days WOW!

Sunday is my first 30 with P90x as well. I am currently in my recovery week and starting Phase 2 on Tuesday.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great job, and I love your ticker!!
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    Nice work, looking good. Keep up the good work. It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it. Thank you for sharing!
  • Dezmodus
    Dezmodus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great work! keep it up!
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    I had to look up advocare but know what p90x is---wow. i need to do some of these pics soon (only 5# down so far) bc this is impressive. I'm gonna check out some of these programs and try to get my bf to do them with me
  • mmmb300
    mmmb300 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    Love me some Advocare Spark in the mornings! Keeps me awake, alert and full of energy all morning long!
  • sissyhager
    Options
    What is P9ox?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You are a major loser. Congrats!
  • TNVolBrown
    Options
    P90X is a fitness program developed by Beach Body. It combines weight (strength) training, with cardio, yoga, Kenpo (karate), stretching, etc for a total body workout. 90 days.....

If you wanna know more about advocare.....check it out here... www.advocare.com/120316626
  • runningonmargaritas
    runningonmargaritas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress...congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!