65lbs gone in 7 months

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look awesome!
  • I'm so jealous! You look awesome. If I started now and lost what you did, I'd be 4 pounds away from my goal by next March. Amazing! I might have to pick up the pace and try 6 days a week like you! :)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow! Great job!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Really amazing results, with all the programs! Great job! You really look amazing!
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WOW...what a transformation! CONGRATS!!!
  • TeresaJTuck
    TeresaJTuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    How did you lose 65lbs. in 7 months? I hope you didn't starve yourself or go under your calories. Tell me how, please.
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Stagolee
    Stagolee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! very inspirational
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    thank u
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! great work
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    You look amazing! congrats!
  • MtTovey
    MtTovey Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much! i started with slim in 6 which was 6 weeks i lost 20lbs then went on to power90 i lost 28 and now i am finishing up turbofire soon and to date with that program i have lost 17lbs

WOWZERS! I love that you did it right. I see so many people just STRAIGHT TO INSANITY even though they have never exercised and going for a mile long walk is even hard for them. Doing Insanity FIRST is setting yourself up for failure, you know? You progressed exactly right! And wow, you look amazing! Fantastic job!

I don't understand what you're trying to say... How is doing Insanity setting themselves up for failure?

What's she saying is that the OP didn't try to jump straight into a workout program such as Insanity. insanity is a workout video for people that have been working out and they're ready for a tougher challenge. Many people that have never worked out try to jump straight into Insanity and some quit because it's too difficult - I've read that many of times. I'm personally not ready for Insanity. I have it and want to do it, but just not ready. I'm starting with Power 90 and will go from there.

Hm. I see what you're saying. I haven't seen people quit it yet (then again, I have been in the 'community' long either) but I didn't know if I was missing something since I started the program a couple weeks into starting my exercising. Been going strong so far. Bummer for others. I tried doing the P90 and that guy just KILLS me. My husband and I always goof around and bust out in laughs with how he acts "We're having some fun!" "....AND THE BONUS!" hahaah
  • Barbaraschneeberger
    Options
    you look great!! good job :)
  • andrea000
    Options
    no i didn't starve or go under my calories.... dedication, persistence, and commitment, with clean eating, no cheating , got me where i am today:)
  • andrea000
    Options
    1400 calories with turbofire but i am at 5'0"
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW you look incredible! Great job girl!!
  • andrea000
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!