Hello

I never know what to say to introduce myself. My name is Heather. I'm 31. I'm significantly overweight & want to change my life. So here I am! I've started a blog that I am going to publicize to my friends and family so I can hold myself accountable and (hopefully) receive encouragement and support. I saw a mfp tracker on my cousin's blog and came to check it out. So here I am!

I love online communities. They are just as valuable to me as my real life friendships & family. So I'm also looking for some genuine people to become friends with here.

Thanks!

Replies

• cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Welcome! I myself just started this week, and love the extra support a site like this can give up. My name is Kelly and I'm 29. I began my diet last Saturday and started working out on Monday and have already seen some encouraging results. I love your idea about the blog, and hope that you can post a link. Best of luck.
  • Thanks Kelly!

I've posted the url on my profile. It's not quite "ready" yet. My cousin is designing a header and background for me.

Congrats on the encouraging results. Should we be MFP friends?
  • Shanna5239
    Shanna5239 Posts: 3 Member
    welcome & good luck! i just joined a few days ago. ive been working out and using the calorie counter and have lost a few lbs already.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome aboard and gooood luck in your weight loss journey ... KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT ... take baby steps, one day at a time, set mini goals and when you reach your mini goals reward yourself but not with food .... and drink plenty of water ........again good luck
  • Thanks everyone!

ittybittybadonka... (can't read your whole name): that is a clever and funny quote you have at the bottom there. I might steal it as the tag line for my blog. is that OK?