Wii Fit Plus

Options
Hi!!!....Kinda new to this. I've been on here for a while, but never on the mess. boards. Thought I'd ask this....Does anyone use the Wii Fit Plus to exercise with?.... I have been doing a few things on it and like it...Any thoughts?

Replies

• cashew1b
    cashew1b Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I haven't used mine in quite a while. I used to make it a daily routine (it was so much more fun than the exercise bike). I have also found that the boxing and tennis on Wii Sports will get your heart pumping as well.
  • Ed_KeLLeY
    Ed_KeLLeY Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you!!!!...I like the step stuff......Really makes ya sweat
  • TPS65
    TPS65 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i use it all the time and mostly do the step :)
  • mariah_hase
    Options
    I like the Free Run. That way I can still get some excercise in and watch Netflix or tv at the same time. ;)
  • Lindbergnd
    Options
    I do pre workout super hula hoop. I love it! I also do the pushup and plank challenges.
  • revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I regularly do Wii fit workouts. If I am doing that in addition to something out I usually just do 30 minutes. I will do an hour or longer if that is my workout for the day.
  • Martiangeneral
    Options
    I have an Xbox Kinect and I highly recommend it too!

It lets you excercise without needing a controller in your hand and supports high definition TV. Its been a great tool for me so far!
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i use the wii step, advanced and free step, i am also using the run to build up my endurance slowly, and the hula hoop is a big competition in this house :)
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ! use it! Especially step!
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I use it as well, love the advance step, also love all the balance games. Been doing the strength exercises on it more.
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My favourite is the boxing and step. My only negative is the fact it insists that you check weight every day.
  • akaeding
    akaeding Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am starting to use it more now. Because I want to lose over 90 more lbs. I would love it if we started something so we can track it on here as well as encourage each other. If any one has any ideas let me know. I need some motivation beside just my children.

I love the Step also. I started doing the strengthening exercises and the yoga yesterday. Seems to be helping with my breathing a little more. STOKED about that since I have Asthma.
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love it. I mostly use the advanced hula hoop, step, boxing, the obstacle course one & running (pretty much try to do the ones 3 mets & up for my workouts). I like that the time went up to 10 mins on the hula hoop & boxing. Then if my muscles feel tight I slip in a few of the yoga exercises to stretch my muscles. Some of the strength training is good too, but I don't do it as frequent as I should. I do like the balance games too, but I see them as more for fun than exercise.

There is a group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/498-wii-fit-4-life
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wii is great- yoga is the best!!
  • icreate
    icreate Posts: 60
    Options
    This is a great tool to get fit. I used it and my relative cant stop laughing. I look stupid working out :)
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    Go for INSANIT! It works! LOL :)
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    oops. INSANITY.