NSV Yesterday :)

Options
Well yesterday I needed to go shopping for some shorts for work. I hate shopping for clothes because I can never find anything that fits me that I like. I went looking for shorts though and I ended up buying TWO pair in a 16! I have been wearing an 18 for about a year, so that was exciting. :) It's just something small; but I wanted to share it! I can't wait to keep knocking the sizes down!

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work!
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Great NSV Moment.....You should be proud:) GREAT JOB!!!!
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That isn't small .. That's huge. Hard work pays
  • melissaharned39
    melissaharned39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    awesome... I had a basket of clothes that were too small ... that fit again all but a few items... I need to start a basket of clothes to give away that dont fit because they are too big now :)
  • summergrl17
    summergrl17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It's so motivating, isn't it? Wednesday night I put on some shorts that were previously snug on my thighs. I noticed they looked different but honestly, it took me awhile to realize that they were too loose. When I kept having to pull them up, it finally dawned on me...and then I got real happy because I've only lost 5 pounds so far...and already it's making a difference! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    That is SO exciting, isnt it??!! Enjoy your new size!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!