Replies

• velsbree
    velsbree Posts: 69
    Options
    FYI your diary is closed
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but there's a lot there everyday. Be ready to read a book :)
  • nixerific
    nixerific Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Anyone feel free to add. :)
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to everyone and I'm not embarrassed one bit. It would be even better if I didn't live in the Arctic and could access farmers markets. lol I do the best with what I have, and I guess not everyone has access to caribou and char, so that's one positive living up here. :smile:
  • deepbreaths_strongmoves
    Options
    Mine is open and I log regularly!! I love looking at other people's diaries for inspiration and ideas. Add me if you want, I love having friends! :smile:
  • jaly92
    jaly92 Posts: 91
    Options
    Mine's open.. I'm a bit of a quantity freak though, I love having a 'bit of everything' which was definitely my downfall :P but I love variety and cooking from scratch too!
  • colindidit22
    Options
    U can add me:)
  • deesse75
    deesse75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who have open food diaries! I find it helpful to look at what other people are eating and only a few people I am friends with on here that do that! I will friend anyone who is trying to lose weight and not be judgmental! I leave mine open as well!

Mine is open as well.
    Everyone is welcome to add me :D
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    im an open book feel free to add me
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Today is my first day logging my food after quite a while. But, I'm getting back into the swing of things, so I'll be logging most days from now on.
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my diary is open. I don't care who looks at it.. i fugure if i was embarrassed for someone to see it in my diary, they i probably should be eating it, right? lol add me if you want :)
  • latinlady435
    latinlady435 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I could use some help & ideas too :)
  • gavini
    gavini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i have nothing to hide anybody can look at mine. i dont tend to log on the weekends but otherwise i have been pretty good about this until yesterday when i had a free lunch buffett and couldnt be bothered to figure out what it all added up to.
  • gpark33
    gpark33 Posts: 9
    Options
    Having an open diary is what is motivating me to stick to my goals! Feel free (anyone) to add me. I'm near my goal weight, but feel the pressure to keep up the diary to maintain.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    I have nothing to hide...you may add me, if you like. :)
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Mine is set to public...feel free. :)
  • cashew1b
    cashew1b Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well. Not much to see (I've been logging; but, not for long). I could use a few suggestions as well.

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and my friends are open too.
  • MsHolly731
    MsHolly731 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :happy: and I'm an active daily user.

Feel free to add me!