NSV-NO W after my size!

Options
BeeRobin
BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
I started my journey wearing a 26W. While shopping at the consignment shop today...I tried on and FIT into nicely a pair of GAP khakis size 16! WOOOT!!! I am soooooooooo happy!

Replies

• LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! I also started out at size 26, you are an inspiration to me! Congrats, keep up the awesome work!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I started at a 26 and am just starting to fit into 14's. I completely GET YA girl!

You just keep right on rockin :)
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good job! Isn't it wonderful to fit into "normal" sizes? I started at a 20 and now into a 14.
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats to all of you!

I got rid of all my clothes that were too big as soon as they were too big/ or I bought the next smaller size. I'm not going back there, and don't want the reminders!
  • Judyann6
    Judyann6 Posts: 22
    Options
    That is amazing. It most have been a wonderful feeling to get those size pants. Keep up the good work.
  • yammy4
    yammy4 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't wait to be back in the teens. I'm a 20 now and just dyyyyying to go down a size, but the weight is going from everywhere except my gut!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    YAY you! Congrats!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That is terrific! Don't GAP clothes run a bit small?

And the consignment shops are the best as we change sizes. A place to rid ourselves of the too-big stuff and to get the in-between sizes at reasonable prices considering how we won't be keeping them for long.

No, as a favor, would someone please tell me what NSV stands for? I've checked several on-line texting dictionaries and NSV isn't listed in any of them. Thanks in advance.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    NSV is Non scale victory. Awesome job lady!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Great job!! Congrats!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    ~applause~
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Yay! Congrats to all of you!

I got rid of all my clothes that were too big as soon as they were too big/ or I bought the next smaller size. I'm not going back there, and don't want the reminders!

I do that too!! I don't want the option of going up, I can't afford to buy bigger clothes and I have smaller clothes so I have nowhere to go but down!

Congrats OP! Awesome feeling :) and I second the "gap runs small" comment so not only do you fit a 16, you're probably not far from a 14!!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • xirene
    xirene Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats! This is one of my goals. I started out a 24W (which were tight on me!) and I am now between 20W and 18W, just got some t shirts in size Large instead of XL or 2x! Still have a ways to go to lose the W though...
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    thats so awesome! way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!