Stressing!? :(

Options
Trying to drop 20+ pounds and especially lose some fat. I normally do about 40 - 45 minutes of cardio, but today I only did 30, after doing 30 minutes of strength training. A full-body workout.

I used my stationary bike for 30 minutes and burned roughly 200 - 250 calories. I rode at....about 20 - 25 MPH according to the tracker on my bike, except a few 20 second intervals where I got up to...about 37 MPH. I know those numbers are probably way off.

I couldn't handle anymore. I do intend on playing some WII to burn more calories, but I feel like I screwed up. I still have a calorie deficit according to MFP so...

Help? :((

Replies

• Ladyeliah
    Ladyeliah Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    If I were you I'd step back and take a breath. It's one day. Some days you'll be full of energy and ready to go and some days you'll be exhausted. It's called life. Part of this whole process is learning how to work with the ups and downs, 'cause if you don't then the second you stop pushing pushing pushing you'll gain back what you lost.
    Don't worry! You said you still have a calorie deficit for the day, so I don't see what the problem is. Eat the calories MFP is giving you to eat and move on toward tomorrow.
    Best of luck.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Check out your other post on the same subject.
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    this