Just Joined...

Options
I am hoping that this site can give me the motivation and help that I need to reach my goals. Im tired of the back and forth cycle. Would like to lose and keep it off. Im getting ready to start in a new career direction and would like to also begin on a new health direction also. Any support and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    MFP is a great tool! And you've come to the right place to stay motivated. Good luck. Feel free to friend me.
  • somemansdream
    Options
    I also recently joined the site. I also joined for the same reason. Tired of going up and down on the weight. Good luck! Feel free to add me to your friends list. :smile: Debbie
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I joined about 2 weeks ago and I wish I had found this site earlier but I am so glad to be here now. It is GREAT for motivation, support, being accountable, seeing everything laid out for you in terms of calories in/out...I could go on and on. You are DEFINITELY in the right place. :happy:
  • snugautumn
    snugautumn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I joined about a month ago. Have lost weight but I need to stay motivated.
    Please befriend me.:flowerforyou:
  • jconner90
    Options
    I, too, just joined. If you need an extra friend, send a friend request my way!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile. Add me if you want.
  • xiola511
    xiola511 Posts: 22
    Options
    I recently started using this site & I really love it so far. Everyone has been very encouraging & supportive! Always looking for others to give & get support from...feel free to add me:)
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome recently joined myself. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Could use all the support I can get.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I would like to WELCOME all of you to My Fitness Pal site.. It is a great site for support and motivation. I joined in April and reall enjoy the support of my friends and the info from the post and threads i see.. Read post,add friends and enjoy the site.. Add me if you wish to.. You will find that this site is people friendly as well..:drinker:
  • jerryshuggs81
    Options
    Hi. I am new too. Just over a week and lost 1 pound. I am soo glad to be here. Can some one tell me how to friend someone not really computer savvy.:smile:
  • Dbroadh2o
    Options
    So excited to be starting on here. I just joined a huge weight loss competition where I work and need encouraged. I'm also starting insanity in sept if anyone wants to start together or just help each other, feel free to add me! Good luck everyone!