'Im a n00b. I need friends=]

Options
Ok So my last introduction got me UNO friend request. I am thankful for that. But I feel I need a larger support group than that. Any other newbies need newbie friends?

Much Appreciated,

Jenny

Replies

• Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awwww!!!

Feel free to add me! I can use all the help I can get and I will support you too!:happy:
  • acmilan11
    acmilan11 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I need to lose 30lbs. just started running again. I work in a Australian investment bank with HOT Aussies.
    What type of exercises are you doing for weight?
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yeah .. I am in this boat also .. I just joined yesterday. Want to lose about 20 lbs. I could use the support. Please add me if you like.
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not so much a noob, but I've been off track for far too long and could use more support myself!
  • jconner90
    Options
    I've been using the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. I got through week 1..but week 2 uses A LOT of plank positions (I have a torn tendon in my shoulder which does not allow me to do this without some major discomfort) But I substitute lower body in for those. I swim (babying my right shoulder) and walk/jog for the most part.
  • Daven1963
    Options
    Love to connect with as many people as possible. Not sure how to connect.
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey, Just asking for help is a good step. I was in poor shape lat year and I lost approx 28 lbs over the next 9 months using diet monitoring. The last 3 months I've stared exercising along with it and now taken off another 7 with about 6 more to go. You gotta just be committed and don't let things become excuses. The long road i think is best because you know when you've gotten there that you can sustain it. I've just recently completed the Insanity workout series and have just started P90x this week.
    You can friend me if you like. I'm always willing to give any advice i can.
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! You'll find lots of support on this site. Feel free to add me if you'd like.