Returning to MFP - looking to add new friends

Options
Hi - My name is Dorothy and I am a returning MFP member, after too long a break from healthy eating and exercise habits (and the inevitable weight gain ....). I loved the support that I experienced in the past the MFP community! However, many of my former MFP friends are no longer active in MFP, so I am looking to add some new friends. I live in Wisconsin, am 52, married and a mother of a 13 year old son. My biggest weight-loss challenge is balancing work and family with daily attention to exercise and healthy eating. I chose "Walk4Fit" as my login name to remind me to walk daily for fitness :smile:

Replies

• abcgsh
    abcgsh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like, I am on here everyday :smile:
  • msimmons44
    Options
    I'm new also. I've used this app a few times, but never stuck to it. I really want to stick to it this time. Feel free to add me! :)
  • snugautumn
    snugautumn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am here almost everyday.:flowerforyou:
  • ladedaKaren
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add me!

I am new and I too need help to get up and moving!

Karen
  • RadiantxReality
    RadiantxReality Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :)
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I'm on everyday and trying to eat healthier & get the last of my weight off.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dorothy. I returned just over a month ago. So glad I finally came back. I never made my goal last time and I want to make it this time. Summer is a breeze for me to stay on track as I am off but the school year is coming and of course the business that comes with it. Thats when the challenges begin.
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I'm new to MFP too - would love to have some new friends for encouragement......feel free to add me!:happy:
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am on MFP every day
  • voitdancer
    voitdancer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, I've been dabbling on MFP for about a year, never being consistent but trying to now the last 2-3 weeks, so let's do it together!
  • moonlovesun
    Options
    im new at this mfp and looking for new friends to help out and get new ideas so feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • voitdancer
    voitdancer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I like your log in too!
  • Dbroadh2o
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This goes to anyone! We can all be each others motivation!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    hello you can add me. My name is Wanda. I have 2 boys. 26 and 21. Good luck on your journey!
  • goncountry
    goncountry Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Join our group, "365 logins to leave the group" very supportive people, no weirdos and very determined, motivated members:happy: