Hit my first mini goal!

Options
Really no biggie considering 1.) the amount I have left and 2.) the amount of weight people have lost on this board.....BUT

I hit onederland!! Woo!! It's been approximately 10 years since I've been there, and boy have I missed it!!!

Replies

• Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great mini-goal. I got there myself a few weeks back - it has been nearly 3 years for me. Well done and keep it up - setting those mini-goals for youself is a good may to help you stay motivated!
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! It will be especially wonderful at the doctor's office when they don't have to move the weight over to 200! Congratulations and keep up the great motivation. Thanks for sharing!
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    No biggie???? That's fantastic!!! Way to go!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Way to go!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    This is a huge success! Everything is relevant. Different accomplishments count as different success for different people. You should be very proud!
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options
    Fabulous job! It will be especially wonderful at the doctor's office when they don't have to move the weight over to 200! Congratulations and keep up the great motivation. Thanks for sharing!

BONUS!!!! Never even thought about that!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • therighttrack
    therighttrack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is great! WTG!...hope you have lots of fun, you earned it.
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Own your success, you deserve it!
  • karrermom
    karrermom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT mini goal!! Congratulations. I just started this program four days ago. You gave me a great idea......that is now my first mini goal!!! Hopefully by late October I'll be posting my success in hitting it.
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options
    That's a GREAT mini goal!! Congratulations. I just started this program four days ago. You gave me a great idea......that is now my first mini goal!!! Hopefully by late October I'll be posting my success in hitting it.

You can do it!!! I'll be looking for that post :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!