I am shrinking!

Options
Just have to shout out to the world.... I am shrinking! It's great! Haven't dropped my pants size, but see it's coming... I can see lots of stretch marks, that I didn't even no existed.... I gained my weight quick, when it happened yrs ago. Anyway, I can't wait to see my following wks, months.... it can only get better.

Replies

• Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    It feels awesome doesn't it? Keep up the good work!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    CLOUD NINE!!!! keep working hard and those pants will be way too big! keep one pair so in a year you can put them on and see how your new skinny *kitten* looks in those fat jeans!!!!
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    @faith that is terrific! Glad you are seeing success.
  • michgirljmk
    Options
    Great Job!! It feels nice to be shrinking rather than expanding - right ;) keep it up!!
  • charlton98
    Options
    Great Job Faith! Keep it up! You will feel so much better for doing it. :smile:
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    :happy: thanks for sharing my excitement with me.
  • janicemc477
    Options
    I love it I'm shrinking!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great job. That can be such great motivation! Make sure that any setbacks are motivation too though. :wink:
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Hooray for shrinking!!
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm shrinking too! LOL
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I always thought wow!!! I am so fat but no stretch marks... But now I see tons.. lol
  • xlntrose
    xlntrose Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    steady and even.. keep up the good effort you're gracing yourself with! It'll come off..and with each good decision, you'll see progress, steady and sure. :)
  • Luvmykurvs
    Luvmykurvs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Keep up the good work! I hope to start shrinking soon too.:flowerforyou:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You know I'm shrinking too...great job and keep at it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!