Latest NSV :)

Options
NKF92879
NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
Yesterday I stopped at Maurice's to check out some cute colored jeggings (jean leggings) for work (I teach 7th grade, and being somewhat fashionable is helpful in building rapport). I grabbed the gray pair in a medium and went to the fitting room. Since I was alone, I walked out and checked the dreaded triple mirror. Alas, they did not look right on me. ~sigh~ Just as I was about to pack it in and go home, the saleswoman looked over at me and asked me what size they were. When I told her that they were mediums, she said, "You definitely need the small." I wanted to hug her, but I decided to contain my excitement until I tried them on. Since they didn't have the gray pair in medium, I grabbed the rust color. They. Fit. Perfectly!!! So perfectly, in fact, that I bought the rust pair, a blue pair, two layering tanks, and two tees! LOL the saleswoman tried to talk me into boots too, but I figured the three black pair, gray pair, and a brown pair at home would suffice. :drinker:

Replies

• rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I bet that felt great:bigsmile:
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV!!!! What a nice reason for the first pair not to fit right! Congrats!
  • Justwaitlonger
    Options
    Great story! :)

I just have one question though... What does NSV stand for? lol
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options

Non-Scale Victory... The best knd.
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    what an awesome NSV...:flowerforyou:
  • Justwaitlonger
    Options

Non-Scale Victory... The best knd.

Oh! Hahah. That's awesome.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOL me too! :laugh:
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Congrats!! Way to rock it!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Maurices! Their jeans fit me the best and always have the most helpful sales peoples (which is half of the reason I spend so much money in there)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!