It's 6.45am here in the UK bloody kids got me up 1.5hours ago
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm up!!! 1:47a in New York
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Day is just starting- no complaints yet!
  • GoalSixPack
    Options
    About to head out for morning run then get some breakfast.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Southern Cali 10;49 pm- bord lol
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Could be very true, military wife and I think that while the seperation does suck, it kinda makes us stronger and at least we can't ever say we are tired of constantly being around eachother lmao
    My hubs and I haven't have the same days off for most of our marriage. I think it's the key to our success!
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    12:49 in Minnesota he here until 7am...sooo sleepy tonight. Might have to watch some netflix or something so I don't fall asleep.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    Southern Cali 10;49 pm- bord lol

what is it with Cali girls adn awesome boobs, love it! lol
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hats off to you East Coast USA folks who have more stamina that me. Heading to bed shortly.

Sounds like there are some night shift folks out there too? Way to go, you hard working people! Nurses maybe? I am so grateful to some of the nurses who helped me out a few times while I was in the hospital after my son was born and another time with knee surgery.

I need to get some rest so that I can at least consider going to a yoga class at 8 am on a Saturday morning . . Wish me luck!
  • robinson
    robinson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am here in Cali too, getting ready to wash up my veggies for tomorrow.
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Could be very true, military wife and I think that while the seperation does suck, it kinda makes us stronger and at least we can't ever say we are tired of constantly being around eachother lmao
    My hubs and I haven't have the same days off for most of our marriage. I think it's the key to our success!

It must be tough. My hubs is a chef, so works nights and weekends. I knew our first year of marriage it would be tough but maybe it's been a blessing? I guess most of the chef marriages don't last. (Who knew? Now I know why!) Weekends are a big bummer for me, but I have found ways to keep busy. :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    ya I find ways to keep busy too, I am really educated, lol, did lot of schooling in only 2.5 years, lol. Also I have tons of hobbies lol

My first year of marriage my husband was gone, 18 month deployment I was 18, just starting my senior years, pregnant with twins, and had 3 step kids closer to my age than i was to his . . .but 6 years later here we are lol
  • mommakatwoman
    Options
    I am awake; fighting going off track. My trainer just left town. I had been working with him for three years..I became very attached.
    He became a friend and another son, feel like I don't have any one to talk to. Have really gone off program the past two days.
    I have lost about 120 pounds in all over the past three years. Don't really want to gain that back.
    Just feel alone....
    Have alot of stress in other areas of my life. Need to straighten all that out...
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hats off to you East Coast USA folks who have more stamina that me. Heading to bed shortly.
    Oregon here, as well, and I'm kind of thinking of bed, too ... it's so relatively early, but I'm just exhausted ... I've been staying up until 2am on work nights far too much; I'm simply too old (I know, I know, in my pic I look quite young, but it's a very flattering lens) to be doing such things anymore.

But today ... well, today was a moderate day. I was able to be pretty decent to people I had to talk to today, but it dragged on and on and on and I have another 5 days before my next day off. But having my weekend in the middle of the week seems to make my week go by much more quickly, lately.

Oh, so one thing that happened today is I got a call from a kid wanting to reset parental controls on a device which I work as a technical support adviser to. Of course you have to be 18 to do so and I can pretty much always tell when someone is under age. So I ask if anyone 18 or older is available and he says "Yeah, me" and I ask how old he is. Miraculously he's spot on 18! So I ask him in which year he was born. "What?" he asks. "What year were you born in?" I simplify. "1992."

I'm pretty quick at math. So I immediately respond "... that would make you 20." At which point he asks me to hold one while he gets his mother.

Another kid said he was 18 and when I asked him what year he was born in he said "Oh!" and hung up. I get a lot of adults who are 18 and were born in 1992. Why would you want to be 18 forever?
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I am awake; fighting going off track. My trainer just left town. I had been working with him for three years..I became very attached.
    He became a friend and another son, feel like I don't have any one to talk to. Have really gone off program the past two days.
    I have lost about 120 pounds in all over the past three years. Don't really want to gain that back.
    Just feel alone....
    Have alot of stress in other areas of my life. Need to straighten all that out...

don't do it, not worth it mama, if you are going to go over, do it with fruit, keeps your metabolism burning all night, I always eat fruit before bed
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Just after 2am (NC), I am heading to bed!! I just spent the last few hrs detailing one of the bathrooms.. washing walls, baseboards...blah blah... bedroom tomorrow :P
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I do loans and credit restoration, I deal with number and rude people all day because I have ot give them bad news, just glad to be with nice people tonight!
  • mommakatwoman
    Options
    Look at it this way.. at least you have someone to miss. As you get older you will find time is relative to how you spend that time you do have together. Spend quality time when you do have time together..what differnece does it make if it's Wednesday or Saturday when you stand back and look at the big picture. Make whatever day and/time you have off together your special time together...stay busy the rest of the time with exercise, hobbies and work. You will find that Monday can be as special as Saturday..it's all in how you manage it