insomnia sucks donkey cahones.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Still around - PST - California :smile:
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    It's 1:04 a.m. in Texas. I should be in bed. I'll head that way soon. I'm never bored (and I'm certainly not a board or a broad), but I am tired. I took my mother-in-law to two doctors and a lab this morning, then dragged her around to order materials for building my goat barn and for making improvements to my yard. Add in a trip to the grocery store, the pharmacy, the gas station, over 100 miles of driving, then working in the yard and feeding the cows, donkeys, chickens, dogs, and humans, and I'm pretty tired. Who has time to be bored? Not I!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I am awake; fighting going off track. My trainer just left town. I had been working with him for three years..I became very attached.
    He became a friend and another son, feel like I don't have any one to talk to. Have really gone off program the past two days.
    I have lost about 120 pounds in all over the past three years. Don't really want to gain that back.
    Just feel alone....
    Have alot of stress in other areas of my life. Need to straighten all that out...

Wow, great job!!! NO! put down the chocolate. :noway:
  • mommakatwoman
    Options
    Thank you for responding to me; I will take your advice on the fruit. I think when I get back to my workouts,etc tomorrow I will be alright.

I work at a social service agency..our clients are always in a state of crisis...you would think I would do better about handling my own. But you know just having someone to communicate with really helps..Thanks again:)
  • annoyingG
    Options
    Its 2.14 pm here in malaysia ( its saturday)
  • misssarahd
    misssarahd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's 7.15am here in the UK and i've been up since 5! Can't sleep at all :(
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a Washington state night owl! :wink:
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in cali too:]
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Here (Tucson, Az) for a few more minutes as my batteries just about goners....and there's crap on tv tonite
    Sweet dreams all
  • SharmelleOlson
    SharmelleOlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am awake for a little bit longer it is 1:31 am here in Michigan. But I will be back sometime later today lol.
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thank you for responding to me; I will take your advice on the fruit. I think when I get back to my workouts,etc tomorrow I will be alright.

I work at a social service agency..our clients are always in a state of crisis...you would think I would do better about handling my own. But you know just having someone to communicate with really helps..Thanks again:)

Hi Momma!- from Down Under in Australia! it is 4.22pm Saturday here. It is Winter and today it has been cold/rainy and VERY windy.
    I did manage my walk this morning though and really happy about that.
    Like you I have some major stress at the moment, but I am trying very hard to stick to healthy eating and my exercise. Remember you are doing this for a VIP- that is YOU.
    The work you do would be stressful as well, unless you can switch off when you get home? easier said than done.
    Feel free to friend me if you would like. :) This is the LAST weight loss journey I will ever make, love MFP and know that starving myself did not work in the long term so now I eat healthily, quite a lot too- also occasional treats and celebrations are a part of life! :) and the main thing is I move a LOT, feeling heaps better every day. Please don't lose your motivation, your PT must be very proud of your achievements so far, so you would be letting yourself and him down. Big hug from me!! ((((()))))
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I need to sleep so bad but have so much energy right now, dang . . .I would go take a walk or something but not safe where I live, and I am not stupid
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm In Malibu 11:39 and still pretty early in my opinion. Probably wont go to bed until at least 3-4 am. Not sure I'll be on MFP till then lol. Hope you had a good day/good evening.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    well i have to work in the mornings, I never get weekends off so i migh tbe on here another hour or so . . .
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    If you want to burn some energy, you can come over and do some dishes and make me a sammich!!!

*edit for spelling
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oregon gal here! :)O

Me too!!
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    If you want to burn some energy, you can come over and do some dishes and make me a sammich!!!

*edit for spelling

haha making a sammich I don't mind but not a fan of doing someones elses dishes lmao
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Well, I can let the dishes thing go. I am waiting on my sammich though!!!
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    what kind, lmao?