What weight made you happy (in your past)?

Options

Replies

• Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The best I ever felt weight wise was when i was between 210-220. I am 6ft 1in. I way 336 as of friday my goal is to get back to 225 as i have gained alot of muscle since then.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm happiest now in the 120's (currently 123). I'm 5'4 and got down to around 105 when I was 21, which was way too skinny, and I wasn't in shape at all. Now, I'm in the best shape of my life and feel very healthy and fit.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've really been happy at ANY weight, except for when I was young and didn't have a reason to concern myself with it. I would be MUCH happier to be back to my high school weight, which was 135-145. That was, of course, like 9 years ago... I'm working really hard to get down to at least 130, but I'm mostly concerned with lowering my body fat percentage. If I could get down below 20% body fat, that would be a real accomplishment.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    7.5 lbs, the weight of the son my wife gave birth to in 1971.

That's an awesome "happy" weight :happy:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Semi happy - 112. I was a teenager but I still had a HUGE layer of flab so I prob could have gone down to under a 100 but now I think would be perfect!
  • verptwerp
    Options
    last night approx 195 lbs made me happy.

uh, sorry. Wrong thread...:blushing:

:laugh:
  • vndonates
    vndonates Posts: 22
    Options
    Only once in my adult life have I ever been below 160. I was ecstatic and felt amazing the day the scale read 159!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I was 145 right after I graduated high school. I didn't stay at that weight long, medications made me gain over 60 lbs in a matter of months. I want to get back there.
  • verptwerp
    Options
    I'm 60 years old and 5'5" tall ...... have dropped from 195 lbs down to 150 lbs ....... I am happy, happy, happy right now ......

And someday I'll be at 140 lbs ..... my "wedding" weight ...... that would be sweeeeeeet :drinker:
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I was happiest at 170 for my height and frame. It's also technically the "correct" weight according to the BMI thing, which I don't look to for guidance.
  • SunriseBeach
    SunriseBeach Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7'' and I felt really good when about myself when my weight was between 160-165.
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    I was happy at 115 lbs.....that was a long time ago, hopefully I can just try to get down to 120, that is my goal.
  • KeishaK89
    KeishaK89 Posts: 40
    Options
    My happiest and fittest weight was 132lbs (I wrestled at the 61kg weight class). My goal now is 125.
  • polishmehappy
    polishmehappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I dont know you but I want to say that I am proud of you for your success :) You have lost a lot of weight and you are doing well :) I was inspired by you. I'm 43 and sometimes I think I am wasting my time by trying to loose weight. Thank you for posting. It is people like you who inspire others to keep going
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    My lowest weight ever was 160. Supposedly I should be around there or even less. But I would be ok with 175.
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I was happiest in the 135 - 140 range. Most of my adult life I was below that but that's when I think I looked the healthiest.
  • Tors1984
    Tors1984 Posts: 25
    Options
    I was very happy at around 122 - 124, but quite a few people said I looked too thin then.

I'm currently 141. I'd like to get down to about 126 - 128 but being healthy is my main focus and if I need to stabilise my weight prior to the IVF, then I will.
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    158 lb
    I'm 5'7'' and i feel most comfortable with 158 when I go under I don't feel comfortable in my skin. I am happy now, but I am not healthy and that's what i want to change. Be healthy and happy at the same time :)
  • BunnyPandaLove
    Options
    Mine was when I was 160, even though it's still high for my height (5'5"). I was fairly toned up a lot. I think if I got back down to that I would be extremely happy... but I'm shooting for 140-150. I wouldn't go lower than that though. I don't think I would look right with my structure.
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I was pretty happy at around the 120-122lb mark. I was thin, but still had booty LOL. It was nice because the smallest amount of muscle on my body, you could really see. I wouldn't go any thinner than that. My goal weight is to reach 120lbs.