12 Days in and 9lbs Down and counting

Options
Hello , I'm new here thanks to my daughter.

Been here 12 days now lost 9lbs so far 136lbs to go.

Replies

• CathyR1956
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a very good start! Whatever you are doing is working and I recommend repeating some of those meals and you are likely to continue to have success.................carry on..................
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep at it!!
  • mamawjoyce
    mamawjoyce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    U ROCK Kris--I think u definately are doing the right thing --stay strong,Hey give me some advise!
  • desilu69
    desilu69 Posts: 79
    Options
    Congrats on your loss :smile: Good luck with your journey. Hope you find MFP as inspiring and useful as I have. I am on here everyday and I have a great group of friends. To me, friends who motivate me and keep me going are very important in this process. I even have one friend who we sort of have a contest to see who can burn the most calories each day.. just a motivator to get each of us to exercise. You have started off with a bang but if you need more friends for motivation, feel free to add me:drinker:
  • bigglesinc
    Options
    Nicely done.
  • Slim7Dee
    Slim7Dee Posts: 17
    Options
    That sounds great. However, unless you have a rather big weight loss to go yet it does sound a bit extreme. Keep to the plan and try to eat your calories, not forgetting allowing for your fruit and vegetables. The healthiest weight losses on a regular basis are between 1 and 2.5 lbs. per week. Best of luck.
  • evademers
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Thats a great start :) I love it here I have good friends and I love keeping track of everything I eat and exercise. I am now addicted to exercise. It makes me feel like a new woman, takes my stresses away and I feel great :) Friend me if you like would love to encourage you and be there for ya!
    Eva:flowerforyou:
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Thanks peeps for your comments it's been a help being able to scan more or less everything using the android app for me phone without it i think i would not have bothered even trying to lose weight but after reading some of the the board messages of the success of some users and seeing the photo's posted i see their is hope for me yet.

Please feel free to add me i need all the help i can get.