GOOD MORNINGGGG!

Options
And considering I'm in the UK, what a beautiful morning it is!

Been on this website for a while now but have struggled to find a decent, active and committed group of friends.

I really don't mind your age/ gender/ location/ sexuality/ blah blah blah. As long as you can make a promise to me that you'll stick with it and eventually reach your goals then please post below or add me!

Looking for people that update regularly, exercise regularly, would post on my updates now and again, don't starve themselves or never exercise and don't post negative rubbish constantly!

:D

Replies

• nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    how am i on your list when i dont follow any of this?

lmao
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    It is indeed a lovely day here in the UK! I am off out to get on the bike. Not very active due to MS but keep at it to lose slowly & get fitter. Add me if I can help!
    Mary
  • Jessamyfrm
    Options
    Because unlike many of my other friends that I had on my friends list you update a lot hun and post on my things!
  • LovetheNewMe
    LovetheNewMe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I live in US, South Carolina. I update my diary daily, exercise regulary, more weight training these days, trying to tone.
  • nothing1994
    Options
    Because unlike many of my other friends that I had on my friends list you update a lot hun and post on my things!

hahahhaa i update useless crap!

& Your too gorgeous for me to not comment :flowerforyou:
  • bluebug53
    bluebug53 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! You can add me if you like, I workout everyday, mostly cycling, some weight training! I am on here regularly and also get tired of all the negative rubbish I see, and keep all of my post positive and try and encourage people whenever I possibly can. Great to see you here, best of luck in this learning journey : ). I live in Virginia
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options

This is true! lol
  • beth7254
    Options
    Good morning from the US! I am new to this site and juist love this new AP. I am motivated and yet I've been on this yo yo pattern too long. Can't say I'll be good at blogging and posting everyday, but I will try!

Have a great day.
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm new but motivated to keep MFP updated and I exercise regularly.

I'm also usually up at sunrise... lol
  • nothing1994
    Options

This is true! lol

How dare u judge what i post when ive had u added for less than half an hour.

but your right anyways LOLOL
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Options

When you're a thug you make your own rules! :laugh:

#thuglife!
  • nothing1994
    Options

When you're a thug you make your own rules! :laugh:

#thuglife!

*Stares at*

O....k....... *whistle*
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Options

*Stares at*

O....k....... *whistle*

That's right respect my gangsta
  • nothing1994
    Options

*Stares at*

O....k....... *whistle*

That's right respect my gangsta

I didnt know making you seem like a _______ was respect.

Maybe i should change my tone
  • plattlaura
    plattlaura Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am on here most days (love the success stories!) and do try to keep track of what I eat. I currently don't have any friends on here and think it would be really useful if I know people are keeping an eye on me. So everyone/anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Options

Maybe i should change my tone

Sometimes you just got to take it however you can get it. Haha
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Options
    And considering I'm in the UK, what a beautiful morning it is!

Been on this website for a while now but have struggled to find a decent, active and committed group of friends.

I really don't mind your age/ gender/ location/ sexuality/ blah blah blah. As long as you can make a promise to me that you'll stick with it and eventually reach your goals then please post below or add me!

Looking for people that update regularly, exercise regularly, would post on my updates now and again, don't starve themselves or never exercise and don't post negative rubbish constantly!

:D

I expect the same thing thank you for the add
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Aww, I must be in the only place in the UK that isn't sunny this morning! :(:(

Feel free to add me, I log daily, don't usually track my exercise though as I'm concentrating on weight training and don't log it as a calorie burn! I do cardio 2-3 times a week. :)