REintroducing myself

Options
Soooo I have been out way way too long! Ive gotten pregnant, had a baby, lost all the baby weight and then gained it all back in the time that I have been gone and it hasn't even been THAT long! Ok... maybe about a year since I've really been trying. So I guess that's one year too long!!

I totally kept telling myself, "you are and busyyyy, at least you aren't at your highest weight" over and over again and then.... whoops!! I went 1lb over that "highest weight" mark and I am back. Now I must also explain that by going off the eating plan that has been given to me and second and third by other Doctors I have had skin issues, lost my period, retained water, migraines galore, seizures have picked back up and pretty much a laundry list of issues that ARE helped by the eating plan that they have given me but noooo none of those were good enough reasons. ....ya.

SO! I am back with a vengence and day 3 into the "diet" and I've already lost 6lbs and having my skin clear up already. I really NEED to do this for my health and it has nothing to do with my weight. That's going to be the hardest thing to convince myself about. It's basically to regulate my hormones and neurotransmitters is the goal.

Replies

• olawditslacey
    Options
    Get it! You can do it, I'm sure having a kid will turn into a huge motivator as well as all the health things.
    Add me if you'd like =o I'm new to the site for the most part, and it's kind of just hit me that giving/receiving support actually... helps.
  • andreacain218
    Options
    Hi :) you guys can add me!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you both requests, and this is my second child. I already had one lol My first one was the reason why I started this site the first time just trying to lose weight. This time it's all about me, I'm sick of dealing with hormone, emotional and skin problems because I can't stay away from the darned carbs. I've got SERIOUS addiction to those things. :-(