My Before, Halfway and Now Pictures.

Options
Untitled.png
This is in the time space of 8 months, started in January 2012! Really chuffed to say I'm only 15 years of age! :)

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    You look BRILIANT!!!!

Well done you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • phillieschic
    Options
    As someone who struggled my entire life with weight issues, I am immensely proud of you for figuring out so early how to be in control of your life and your body and your health. You're a rockstar! You look amazing and you should enjoy every second of what you have worked so hard to accomplish. Hugs!
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WOW !! A big congrats to you, well done.
  • MadMooseGirl
    Options
    Well done, such a massive difference and given your age, you have done really well!
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You superstar!! If I could have done that at 15 I wouldn't be where I am now, you've done amazingly!!
  • evademers
    Options
    AWESOME job learning to take the time to get yourself healthy. At your age especially!! Keep on track and you will be healthy and happy for the rest of your life. It would be so great if girls your age took their life and health as seriously as you. Cant say enough about your progress!! You go girl!!!!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Honey you look amazing and congratulations on a job well done for someone so young.
    You have your whole life ahead of you and you have learned some good methods to keep your weight under control.
    Well done!!!!!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    wow you look so different! Good for you!!!:wink:
  • getninshape56
    getninshape56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You really should be so proud! You've done an amazing job and look, and I'm sure FEEL, wonderful!:smile:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    Congratulations, keep it up!
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    amazeballs!
  • ashleymichelle06
    ashleymichelle06 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you must be so proud of yourself! I wish I had done that at your age also.
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Congrats!! You look wonderful!
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't care how old you are, at ANY age, that is DIFFICULT. To be 15 and take on such challange and kick some *kitten*, you are AMAZING!!!!! You look great! Congrats to you!
  • rednip3
    rednip3 Posts: 11
    Options
    Aww thank you everyone! :)
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I don't care how old you are, at ANY age, that is DIFFICULT. To be 15 and take on such challange and kick some *kitten*, you are AMAZING!!!!! You look great! Congrats to you!
    Exactly how I would put it! Great work! :happy:
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR! You look absolutely AMAZING, and are a very smart girl to get a handle on this battle while you are so young and can make changes that last a lifetime!!! Way to go!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Amazing...you should be so proud! A wonderful accomplishment.
  • Slim7Dee
    Slim7Dee Posts: 17
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous. Good for you. You're an inspiration to all of us who have still to get there. Thank you for sharing.:happy:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, huge well done to you!!

I knew you were from the UK when I read 'chuffed' lol!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!