Hi from Yorkshire

Options
Hi everyone,
I found this site a few days ago as an i-phone app and love it. I'm getting married in October so my goal was to lose a bit of weight and tone up for the big day!
I'm 5'6 and my target is 154lb (or 11 stone where I come from!)
Sam x

Replies

• SugarMummy2010
    Options
    Hey :smile:

Just thought I would say Hello and Welcome xx

I joined yesterday and have already had a lovely warm welcome :smile: and plenty of support, I am sure you will love it here! xx
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! Good luck with your diet and congrats on your upcoming marriage. DeeDee
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Leeds! Nice to see you!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

Im from Surrey.. there are a fair few people on here from the UK..! Just look out for the Team UK - January 2010 group floating about somewhere.. its a really good place to keep intouch with others on the same journey as you, who provided loads of support and motivation!!

Good luck!! Speak soon

Katherine x
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from down South (Herts), just wanted to say good luck. I started Monday and am aiming to shed 90lbs by the end of the year. 5.5 lbs down already, just gotta keep going. Feel free to add me, I'm loving the site and all the support everyone gives each other!
  • Belle84
    Belle84 Posts: 36
    Options
    im a kent girl :D

im loving this site so far and its REALLY making me think twice about my food! xxx
  • samanthafernandez
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Does anyone know where I can find the team UK group?
    x
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard good luck on your weight loss journey and congrats for the up coming wedding
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Does anyone know where I can find the team UK group?
    x

Is it this one?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74634-team-uk-january-2010
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Congrats on your up and coming day! I'm new here myself and came across this site purely by accident (then again, there may have been outside forces at work :wink: ). Good luck on reaching your goal(s) and congratulations once again :flowerforyou: .