FAT FLUSH SOUP

Options
2»

Replies

• vzexft19
    vzexft19 Posts: 9
    Options
    I love this receipt .It is very healthy, lots of vegetables and fiber. I am going to make it this week end. One thing I do know It is healthy and I know i am going to enjoy it.hat a great change.Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did the Cabbage soup diet and it really works. As a matter of fact, I've just taken myself off of it as of last night. The diet is for 7 days, however I only chose to do 4 days. I lost 3lbs in those 4 days. I chose to stop because didn't want the extra skin (you know when you lose to fast). I'm going to eat regulary (under my calarie goals) for a week and did it again next Sunday. I recommended it. My diary is open for anyone to see, you're welcomed to view it if you like.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    It actually sounds pretty tasty but seriously who came up with the name- it's ridiculous.

The only thing you're gonna be flushing is the bog- multiple times!
  • vzexft19
    Options
    I made this soup and it is very good.Is that all i suppose to eat for a week to get results?It is very good.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    It doesn't seem like a soup - more like a stew or casserole. hate the idea of the minced meat.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    After eating cabbage soup for a week, I was able to flush a movie theater of it patrons in less than a minute.

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker: