The Normal Sized Bath Towel - New NSV

Options
So usually when I get out the shower I kind of let the towel just drape over my front part without doing the 'wrap and tuck' but today when I got out the shower I decided to do the whole wrap the towel around you and tuck it at the top thing and it fit without there being a wide gap at the bottom because of my huuuuuuge love handles! This made me feel really good since I have gained .6lbs (either due to water weight or muscle)! Yay Me!

Replies

• ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That's my favorite!!! I remember vaguely being able to do that. Congrats!
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I remember this NSV too... I use to take a bathrobe with me to the gym beacuse I couldn't wrap a towel around me... Now I dont have that problem anymore. A normal size towel wrap very nicely... It is awesome!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! I switched to using beach towels several years ago. I look forward to being able to wrap a normal towel around me.
  • lornaloo3
    lornaloo3 Posts: 102
    Options
    I used to double towel and I still do, but it's nice to know one fits well now. I lost 47 pounds before joining MFP so my count doesn't reflect it.
  • Tashie_bailiff
    Options
    That is awesome! I am so looking forward to that one day! Keep up the great work!
  • paulsmisses
    Options
    this was my best nsv, can walk about the house with towel around me instead of running to bedroom to get dried! great stuff!
  • roguestates
    Options
    Nice! Very satisfying :)

I'm looking forward to this, as well.
  • AnewTif
    AnewTif Posts: 26
    Options
    Congrats. I can wrap it around the top just fine, but there's a gap still around my hips and butt.
  • luvmycats6197
    luvmycats6197 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    too funny.........I was JUST this very moment thinking the same thing when I just got out of the shower--how nice it is that a normal towel fits around me without a big gap lower where my gut/big butt used to be!!!
  • agauthier76
    agauthier76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I had this happen too just recently and it feels great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!