HI I'M LOOKING FOR NEW PALS

Options
HI IM JUST GETTING STARTED MYNAME IS JASIARUTH I COULD USE ALL THE HELP I CAN GET ALLTHANKS GO TO GOD I DO'NT MIND ANY REPLY ALL IS WELCOME ALSO I WANT TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE OUT THERE DOING THE SAME AS MYSELF MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN JASIARUTH.

Replies

• Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Hey lady, you ready to work?
    I'll send you a friend request
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it's a great place.....sent you a friend request. I'm on here daily
  • floral13
    Options
    I would just like to encourage you to take it one day at a time. Sometimes I have to take it one meal at a time. I have been on this site for a couple months but I wait to get weighed in when I see my dietician. I had about 9 days where I just stop keeping of track of things. But I got back on here starting doing that and I feel it helps to keep me accountable. It also helps me if I decide to get a treat that I don't continue and just give up. So God bless you and I am here if you need some encouragement or venting.
  • sweetpea1ss
    Options
    hey my name i Deana today is my fresh start an i would love to be your friend you can add me anytime, iam own along journey but with god we can do this it is so hard i have stopped an started so many times, but i woke up ready to get this started this started an done this time for sure! so add me an id be glad to be your buddy!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey lady, you ready to work?
    I'll send you a friend request

***and THIS is exactly what he'll do!!! :heart:
    If you'd like you can definitely send me a friend request!!! Here at your service!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi--I'm Karen and I've been doing MFP intermittently since the first of the year. I've lost about 25 pounds but have hit a plateau, so my nutritionist suggested I come back to MFP to track my food, so we can see what's holding up my weight loss.
  • nataliesouth
    nataliesouth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome. My name is Natalie and I'll send you a friend request. I'll tell you what is helping me more than anything. I'm on a hypoglycemia diet that I received 30 yrs ago. I'm 50 now. I decided I wanted to try it. You need to make sure you eat 1200 calories a day at least so your body doesn't go into starvation mode and I try not to go over 1500. Now even though I can eat more I'm having a tough time getting 1200 in. I eat 6 very small meals a day and I make healthier choices. For exercise I try to break it up so that my body doesn't get use to one thing. I walk mostly and I have got the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD's. If you don't have any of them, they're great and I can already tell the difference in my waistline. They are 30 min. walks but you do more than walk. Try it out if you haven't already. I do walk on the treadmill some but I hate that machine. I go to the park cuz we have equipment there and I can't afford the gym.

I know you'll do GREAT!!!
  • jasiaruth
    Options
    Sat 08/11/12 11:14 PM
    THANK YOU GUY'S FOR ALL YOUR REPLY'S YOU ALL ARE GREAT AND MY PRAYER ANDBLESSING ARE WITH YOU ALL GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU MUCH LOVE AND THANK KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB IT WORK IF YOU WORK IT