Halfway to Goal! Over 80lbs lost

Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
Just realised that I hit the halfway mark and hadn't even realized! So my before after shot. Very proud of myself and how far I've come and can't wait till I get to where I'm going. It's also liberating to realise that yes I DO have a pretty face and that as hot as I am now, I'm going to be ten times hotter at my goal weight. I know it should be for health losing weight, but looks are a big factor for me. It's nice to currently be in a body that I love!

9648316_5568.jpg

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    What a big difference! You look awesome!
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Congrats!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Great work! I know you're enjoying this. I know how great it feels to look better and wear smaller clothing. Best wishes as you go all the way!
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    you look great...keep up the good work...:drinker:
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Sounds like you're very determined! Congratulations!
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    You look great! Are you sure you even have another 30kg to lose? With how great you look now, I fear with 30kgs more gone, there'd be nothing left of you :laugh: ! :flowerforyou: Your progress is fantastic, keep up the great work!
  • MissLynne10
    MissLynne10 Posts: 64 Member
    Wow, you look great! And you're only going to get better from here. :) Good job!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    GREAT JOB!!
  • MichelleL2016
    MichelleL2016 Posts: 21 Member
    You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    looking great, congrats!
  • Congratulations! Great job!
  • Lozze
    Thanks everyone!
    You look great! Are you sure you even have another 30kg to lose? With how great you look now, I fear with 30kgs more gone, there'd be nothing left of you ! Your progress is fantastic, keep up the great work!

I currently weigh 100kg so yes definitely more. I need to get rid of my belly and some of my thighs
  • Lozze
    bump
  • Macley
    Macley Posts: 45
    You already look HOTT!! :wink:
    YOU Look astonishing
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    AwEsOmEnEsS!
  • Yes, you should be proud...looking good!
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    wow well done !!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,319 Member
    Congrats....you look awesome. BTW we all want to be healthy but there is nothing wrong with a little vanity:wink:
  • Lozze
    Thanks guys! I have my work ball next week and I am so excited.
  • You look amazing! Way to go. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!