Keep Losing Friends...

Options

Replies

• Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is definitely a lifestyle change that I want to keep working on.
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love to support others and not going anywhere for a long time.
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be here for years to come :) so u can add me
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • deepbreaths_strongmoves
    Options
    I'm absolutely in for the lifestyle!! Add me if you want :)
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I'll send a friend request :)
  • xtrordinari
    Options
    It's a lifestyle change for me as well. I'm avid user of mfp. You and anyone else feel free to add me.
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I only have 10.5 more pounds until maintenance, but I'm planning to be here for a LONNNNGGGG time:-) Feel free to add me!
  • ndwyer0910
    ndwyer0910 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    request sent :)
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm another that wants to stick it out, and has seen a lot of friends lose interest/move on/forget about MFP. (And I've only been here since Feb) I'm always open to more friends to trade motivation with, and help keep the drive going. I'll send request, and anyone else can add me up too! All the best!
  • DonC77
    DonC77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I think it is very impressive that you were able to lose weight the first year you quit smoking, and 40 lbs!

I quit about 5 years ago and gained 30lbs, that on top of the 10-15 that age added to me!
    I quit smoking 4 years ago, this May I put a real effort into fitness, Since July 5th I have yet to miss a day at the gym. I work out 14-20 hours a week. I'm down 22lbs, 15% body fat and around 10-11 inches on my waist. I log everything including beers. I am addicted to fitness. I have no choice in the matter, my life and future all depend on it. It is not a hobby, it is a life style change for me.

Another impressive accomplishment as well.. Love that you track beers too. I have a variety saved, have to have some reward for all the hard work once in a while..
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day...this is definitely a lifestyle change for me! Not going anywhere, feel free to request me! :smile:

Also, congrats on quitting smoking!! I've never been a smoker, but through family & friends I know how incredibly hard it is to give up.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Huge lifestyle change for me :) Feel free to add if you like.
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too:)
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    We're already friends and you have an awesome attitude!
  • showgal
    showgal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • MeltingCandlewax
    MeltingCandlewax Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. i am here for a lifestlye change as well. I have another 85 pounds to lose. I started at needing to lose 108.
  • p_maccaroni
    Options
    Yeah feel free to add me! I quit smoking and have been working hard on losing weight and I committed. Good Luck!
  • squires03071986
    squires03071986 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Here for a long time...feel free to add me
  • anniewvfan
    anniewvfan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I need all the loser friends I can get -- and I mean that in the nicest way.