90 Days of Turbo Fire! Before & After

Options
amyowens08
amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
16d01c0e.jpg

e62be911.jpg

ce201385.jpg

Yesterday I completed my last workout for the 90 days of Turbo Fire! I've lost a total of 6 pounds and 18 inches!!!! I couldn't be more proud right now and I can't wait to start the advanced classes!!!!

Replies

• Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The after pics are cut off! =(
  • amyowens08
    Options
    I can't figure out how to make them smaller!
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump for when one of these MFP geniuses swoops in and makes the pics smaller!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! great job. You look amazing, keep up the great work!!!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome!!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Go into the pictures in Photobucket and resize them, and they should automatically resize in the post! I was able to hit "quote" on your original posting and follow the link to the side by side pictures --- YOU'RE AMAZING, such an incredible transformation!!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If you right click and choose to open in a new tab, the before/after is viewable.

You look fantastic! And I love the huge smile on your face in the after photos too!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    great transformation!
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! I know that wasn't easy! Good job!
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    awesome! seriously.
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    The more and more amazing results I see from this program the more and more it makes me want to make it my next fitness adventure after NROLFW, I believe this is going on my christmas wish list! Amazing results!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    bump for when one of these MFP geniuses swoops in and makes the pics smaller!

I can see them if I right click and then click on view image..

AMAZING results. I am doing Insanity right now, then plan on Turbo fire next
  • amyowens08
    Options
    Go into the pictures in Photobucket and resize them, and they should automatically resize in the post! I was able to hit "quote" on your original posting and follow the link to the side by side pictures --- YOU'RE AMAZING, such an incredible transformation!!

I tried doing that it didn't work. I'm not good at photo editing stuff.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results! You look fantastic!
  • Nikocan
    Nikocan Posts: 95
    Options
    Awesome! Absolutely stunning. Cannot believe that it is only a 6 pound loss..Goes to show deceiving the scales can be. You look fabulous..and you should be so proud of your efforts..:P
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    you look great! :D
  • xtrordinari
    Options
    Just looking at your profile pic, I can tell that you have done an amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!