Got a question...

Options
Okay, so I have struggled all my life with weight and have developed a "couple" of quirks.

One: I will NOT get on a scale in front of people, EVER. I WILL honestly tell you what I weigh though.

Two: I ONLY weigh myself first thing in the morning sans any clothing.

Three: I have gotten into the habit of trying to weigh myself only once a week.

So, my question is this, how often do you do you check your weight and do you have any oddities about the pesky scale?

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Actually I think you sound like a lot of people.
  • mcaffreyg
    mcaffreyg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    exactly what I do :)
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    I also weigh every morning naked but I get on and off the scale 4 times to make sure it's not lying. :frown:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    If I see a loss, i try to wait until the next day to log it to make sure it's really true.
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I like to also weigh myself sans clothing before i go to bed, and then again after the morning pee. It sounds weird, but I like seeing the weight difference between bed time and wake up and wonder what all i did while sleeping to lose that weight LOL

weird.. i know :)
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too.
    Except I still weigh myself every morning(at least since I started here, before that I avoided the scale at all costs.....denial........didn't want to know).
    I think it helps to keep me focused and on track toward my mini goals. I am well ahead of my next goal to be under 200# by my 61st birthday on 9/30/12. The first time I have been there in 29 years:embarassed:
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Before I got serious about losing weight and getting in shape I had gone months and months without weighing myself. Now I try to get on there to stay honest and see progress