Replies

• Slim7Dee
    Slim7Dee Posts: 17
    Options
    Your a true inspiration. Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • LINative
    LINative Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Such a huge accomplishment:)
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi Missoularocks. I am 55, just started my fitness pal ab out 2 wks ago. It's really helping I think. I weighed 184 at beg. I have about a year journey ahead of me I think to get to 130-135. It would really help to hear more of what you did to lose. Do you have any good bkfsts? I am a g'ma and walking is what I can do right now. I have a walk/hike partner who is going to go out with me once a week for 45 min-1 hr at different places for some variety. any suggestions??
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Keep up the great work and you will be to goal in no time. Amazing job and such an inspiration for those of us just starting out.....thanks for sharing!
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look GREAT!!! Keep it up and you will lose that little bit left you want to. Good luck!! :happy:
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options
    Congrats on your success! And for sharing the basics on what you changed and what you weren't will to compromise. Sometimes I still feel guilty when having a treat even though I have the calories for it! You will be at goal before you know it :)
  • myooper1
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations on your success and keep up the good work.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    Fabulous work! You look great!

BTW - I LOVE the shorts you're wearing in the picture with the white sunglasses. Where did you get them? :)
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    great job.. you look great keep it up
  • klotzkid
    Options
    Sweet! Your sharing of what you did and what you weren't giving up was very helpful to this beginner. you ate your favs in moderation. good idea especially for me just starting on this site. (I've done many things in the past and have had success but I go back to the same old song and dance!), Keep up your enthusiasm and you'll be down those 19 lbs in no time.
  • jilli814
    jilli814 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    amazing work! You look great!!!
  • hottbutch
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look so good!!!!

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1299.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!