Logging for 205 days plus!!

Options
This is a great application! I have lost 66 lbs since January 2012, what I didn't ralize before Myfitnesspal was how much I ate. Now I know I ate too much! I'm lighter, faster, I feel great! Very thankful for this application! Those who are skeptics or are struggling just do it! Be honest on the profile setup and the next thing you'll know is you'll be healthy! Even my doctor said to do whatever it is I'm doing and don't come back for three years!!! HA! Believe! This application works and it sure beats hand writing a food diary!!

Replies

• Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Happy 205th day :happy:
  • Kelly502
    Kelly502 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i just logged my 200th day last week . It feels so great to realize you can do this. My goal is 365 days to lose what i lose. Hopefully it will be under 200. Im kinda slumping right now need a push.
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Wow that's a great accomplishment for 205 days. Congratulations!!!
  • BlkGoddezz
    BlkGoddezz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree with you, this app is fabulous. I think it is just as good, if not better, than the programs that other people pay for. Although, I only have 2 buddies (1 that logs on consistently) it is definitely motivating to have her call, FB me, or leave me a message wondering where I have been.
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am hooked to this App. I joined 2 months ago and have lost 4 kgs. If I go at this rate, I'll lose 10 kgs more by Dec (my goal). I am telling about this site to everyone.

The greatest advantage of this site is that it's easy, and you check yr logs and yr weight comes down. I am waiting for Dec!!

THANK YOU MFP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!