30 lbs ... HUGE DIFFERENCE!! (pics)

Options
12346»

Replies

• dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    THanks for sharing not just your impressive work but your amazing insight--- that we are over coming years of food habits, activity levels and personal mind set to become our best us.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! Good job!!! You look amazing.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I feel bad but I can't even tell the difference lol. You look skinny in both photos imo.
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Cheers! You look great!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    I feel bad but I can't even tell the difference lol. You look skinny in both photos imo.

haha, yeah some people have told me I looked like I didn't need to lose any weight. The thing is, it wasn't just about "losing weight" for me, cause I wanted to build muscle and get TONED. so even though the weight loss was almost a "side effect" of becoming healthy, the bigger success was getting FIT, not necessarily getting SKINNY :smile:
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! 180 is my goal <3
  • crunchy_runner
    crunchy_runner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. From the "after" photo, you look like you're 120 lbs! Seriously.
  • Lotus1026
    Options
    you look incredible!!!! i an at the same weight you were and i hope to look that good if i drop 30lb!
  • taffyRN84
    taffyRN84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! 180 look amazing on you
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Is that what I looked like at 180??? I remember thinking I was fat then!!! Well I am on my way back to be being a"fat" 180!!!!!
    :laugh:
  • Jazmyn28
    Jazmyn28 Posts: 37
    Options
    good job!!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! but you do not look 180, u look lot less than that :) wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!